Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
SHW'MAE BUTT
3,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had a really sheit week at work. With the end of the financial year coming up I had a meeting with the boss and he has given me a massive target to try and hit by the end of March and loads of other crap to do. Normally this time of month I go away and train a Mountain Rescue team but for the first time I felt I needed a break from all types of leadership.So done work stuff through the night and went for a ride and it was dry.

Started off where young Philip plays on his XR and took the Bye why North.

Forgot about the little hill :rolleyes:

Stopped of to see Phill washing his bike in Pontypridd and noticed a hugh mungus oil leak coming from the rear end of me bike, could not understand why it was coming from my back box??? On investigation a brand new litre bottle of best BMW engine oil had unscrewed and filled my box, map, toolkit, compressor with oil lesson learnt tape up oil cap just in case

off again up to Llanwonno then down the mountain to the Rhonda (Centre of the Universe):D
Had a Pee and found the Bye way, by the look at it people had been up there in 4x4's I only had Tourances.

Found some nice young lady's who showed me the way.

This is an actual Bye way :rolleyes: The question is will big F Off BMW fit between them there posts whilst slithering in the bog?

Dew I :D:D:D

Mr Farmer has made some alterations to the Bye way by constructing some 4ft high bankings with deep troughs behind them. No match for the Might GSA using the bash plate to slide over the apex's.

View of Porth and Ynyshir

Headed over Tonyrefail, Gilfach Goch then up over to Mynydd y Gaer and down in to Heol-Y-Cyw

Sitting here writing this report my body feels like its been dragged by a tractor The GSA is much heavier than the XR650 I used to ride, perhaps only a pound or two :D

Cant wait for Phills and Sir MAT of Glanaman's ride work permitting.:D:D

·
Senile member, who r u ?
1,364 Posts
Had a really sheit week at work. With the end of the financial year coming up I had a meeting with the boss and he has given me a massive target to try and hit by the end of March
TARGETS the curse of most people's lives, looks like you had fun, thanks for sharing :)

·
Registered
894 Posts
Why did you not call in for a coffee? Having to much fun? :thumbup:

·
SHW'MAE BUTT
3,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
2,701 Posts
Great stuff J. just the job to clear the mind. :cool: :D :D

p.s.

I should give you a lecture about riding off road alone, . . . . . . but people who live in glass houses . . . . should keep their gob shut i suppose. :rolleyes: :toothy2:

·
Registered
4,456 Posts
Great stuff J Forgot that tight gate above Llanwonno glad you got through:D.
All you need to do now is more overtime so you can afford some more oil:D

·
Registered
528 Posts
Awesome pics J:thumbup: What a great way to de-stress:D:D:D

I hope this week is a bit calmer........:cool:

·
OVALTEENY !!!
6,063 Posts
Looks a good ride

·
Registered
4,811 Posts
Fantastic. That GS really isn't designed for trails like that!

·
SHW'MAE BUTT
3,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
Looks good J :thumbright:

And no Two up Transalps on yr backside :D:D:D

·
SHW'MAE BUTT
3,270 Posts