Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Heading out for a ride today when the RD03 cut onto 1 cylinder and became a 325cc. :shock:
After pulling over and removing sidepanels and seat i checked the icu's by disconnecting one at a time then swapping them over.

It looks as if the l/h one as you are facing forward that runs the rear cylinder has left for the great electrical box in the sky :evil: and no-one is open till after the hols :evil: :evil:

So my question is, has anyone got one for sale or can anyone lend me one so i can confirm what i think is wrong pleeeeeeaaaaaase.

By the way a roadside survey carried out found that 2 car drivers stopped to help, one very kindly went back to fetch his trailer to ferry me home, while none of the sportsbike riders bothered with me at all.
F"£$%^G W!£$ERS :evil: :evil:

·
whys the rum always gone?
17,680 Posts
try a pm to yen powell hes breaking his at but its a later model you might just be lucky that they're the same :?

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Chad said:
try a pm to yen powell hes breaking his at but its a later model you might just be lucky that they're the same :?
Thanks St.Chad sir but i'm afraid they are different, probably will have to order one from Honda after the break, oh well i'd only waste the money on stella anyway :(

·
whys the rum always gone?
17,680 Posts
bugger :( hope you get it sorted without to much cost . try david silva spares
you'll prob get the best price there :D

·
Last of the Minoans
1,503 Posts
Try the re-solder fix. I tried it on two TA's (same dual system) and it worked both times with no recurrence. The CDI looks awful after though...

Stig

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for that, but i'm afraid there were a couple of icu/wall/floor interfaces when i got home. :?

·
Last of the Minoans
1,503 Posts
There's one on e-bay at the moment - might be wortha look...

Stig

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I know, i've had my eye on that one. Trouble is it's a 750 single unit whereas mine is a 650 twin unit, and i honestly don't know if fitting it would have any detrimental effects, and i just couldn't afford to f**k something else up.
Annoying isn't it. :x

1 - 8 of 8 Posts