Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,746 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys
Could i please somehow have maybe sound with my Avatar, that would be so cool :D (just joking)
Since i have met now 3 guys from this site i wondered do we have something like a Club sticker or is that t-shirt idea going to happen?
Its just that i see every now and than a @ and wondered if the guy (or Girl) is somebody from here or if they know about this site and the cool people here.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Lord Vader said:
Hi guys
Could i please somehow have maybe sound with my Avatar, that would be so cool :D (just joking)
Since i have met now 3 guys from this site i wondered do we have something like a Club sticker or is that t-shirt idea going to happen?
Its just that i see every now and than a @ and wondered if the guy (or Girl) is somebody from here or if they know about this site and the cool people here.
Is the bike you ride not enough? :?:

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
Dexter said:
Lord Vader said:
Hi guys
Is the bike you ride not enough? :?:
You escaped from VD?

·
Premium Member
1,015 Posts
Rest assured the t-shirt and sticker merchandising is being worked on right now..

Hopefully it won't be long before you'll be able to buy these items..

It's good that so many people are interested in buying items that advertise and support the site. Perhaps we need a suggestion box?

·
Wing Commander
14,437 Posts
Behind the scenes there is a flurry or activity. The fact that we have some man-mountains at one extreme, some mighty midgets and some ladies at the other, means that rather than buy a one-size fits nobody T-shirt, we are working on a order-you-own-size system. It makes things a bit more complicated to set up but will mean everyone gets something that fits. we are also conscious that XRVers are price conscious.
There will be stickers too.

·
Registered
7,705 Posts
fewtrees said:
Rest assured the t-shirt and sticker merchandising is being worked on right now..

It's good that so many people are interested in buying items that advertise and support the site. Perhaps we need a suggestion box?
Merchandising, buy - BUY

Arent you guys here to provide a service? These should be FREE :wink:

Only joking (droll sense of "humour" revealing itself again....)

Much appreciate the work you guys keep putting into the site 8)

Phil

·
whys the rum always gone?
17,680 Posts
if your quick you'll sell loads of t shirts as people use the many thin layers system cos its BLOODY FREEZIN :twisted: at the mo :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
552 Posts
Make stickers that will fit on my car rear screen as I will be driving the Jeep more than rideing the AT

·
Yokel In Utah
1,088 Posts
fewtrees said:

When I get some Ally panniers from Caveman, I'll need something to stick on them - assuming the proper bike will be on the stickers :wink: :lol:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts