Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
A man without Ale.
2,666 Posts
... please stop messing about with F1etch's medication.

Thank you.

:D
Unfortunately we have not be messing with his meds.. he or the illness has mutated and they are just no longer effective.. in fact they may be exaserbating the problem.

There is a team of top people working on the next generation but we are losing the battle......:eek:ccasion8::eek:ccasion8::eek:ccasion8::eek:ccasion8:

·
Sir FallofaLott
5,060 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Unfortunately we have not be messing with his meds.. he or the illness has mutated and they are just no longer effective.. in fact they may be exaserbating the problem.

There is a team of top people working on the next generation but we are losing the battle......:eek:ccasion8::eek:ccasion8::eek:ccasion8::eek:ccasion8:
ahhhh, I was afraid it would come to this.

Well there's only one thing for it
M A T R O N !!!!!!!!!!!

·
It's Just A Ride....
1,499 Posts
Matron...?????

Are we talking Hattie Jacques or Miss.A.Summers...? This is important, if it's the later I'll force myself to stay up! :rolleyes:

·
Sir FallofaLott
5,060 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Matron...?????

Are we talking Hattie Jacques or Miss.A.Summers...? This is important, if it's the later I'll force myself to stay up! :rolleyes:
NO F1etch, we're not - we're talking Sharribee, with her leatherman and her gaffatape
and you WILL regret it - she'll make sure of it :D:D:D

·
It's Just A Ride....
1,499 Posts
OK time for bed....

One last quandary though....

If I buy a Teddy bear for £10 and name it Mohammed... Then subsequently sell said Teddy Bear for £20... Have I made a Prophet...? :rolleyes:

OK, OK, while I agree 100% with the 15 days jail sentence for the teacher in Sudan, I do think the deportation to Liverpool was a bit Harsh!

Gone!

·
whys the rum always gone?
17,680 Posts
OK time for bed....

If I buy a Teddy bear for £10 and name it Mohammed... Then subsequently sell said Teddy Bear for £20... Have I made a Prophet...? :rolleyes:

OK, OK, while I agree 100% with the 15 days jail sentence for the teacher in Sudan, I do think the deportation to Liverpool was a bit Harsh!

Gone!
MAD BAD AND DANGEROUS TO KNOW:laughing1::laughing1::laughing1::laughing1::cya:

·
Ninja Thread Hijacker
2,978 Posts
OK time for bed....

Gone!
Fletch - You are barking !!!! :D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts