Honda XRV Forum banner

Decals Complaints

420 views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  pdsquire 
#1 ·
#2 ·
I've twice emailed the supplier in Germany but have had no reply, and asked Nick to chase him.

This is the same man who has accused PaleRider/Derek (of all people) of getting a free Tshirt by saying that his hasn't arrived.

This is turning out to be a ****ing nightmare and there is absolutely nothing I can do about it because the stuff is coming from Germany and I can't get sensible answers. And this on top of the fact that everyone who has commented to me has said that the Tshirts are rubbish.

I'm furious but impotently so.

#6 ·
I have posted to Roysters thread with hopefully everything covered

not sure about Panzer, I did not see a shirt for him, has he placed an order???
YES!!!!

He, Royster and Derek were all on order #9 on the 26th of April!!!

Order #9
Philip Squire (pdsquire@hotmail.com) Sent:26 April 2010 03:55:44To: info@mdstitch.com
.ExternalClass .ecxhmmessage P{padding:0px;}.ExternalClass body.ecxhmmessage{font-size:10pt;font-family:Verdana;}
Hello Rob.

Here at last are some orders which have been paid for.

XXL Tshirt 'mikek3xl' to Mike Lever, 11 The Walk, YSTRAD MYNACH, CF82 7AH

Decal set: 29

XL Tshirt 'winXP-master' to Craig Niel at 51 Hambleton Avenue, REDCAR. TS10 4GY

Decal set: 16

XL Tshirt 'Stageonesimmo' to Brian Simm at an address I will e-mail you once he tells me it this morning

Decal set: 38

L Tshirt 'Little Mark' to Mark A Cunningham at Flat 1, 154 Ladbroke Grove, LONDON W10 5NA

Decal set: 11

XL Tshirt 'Big Mark' to Mark J Cunningham at 213 London Rd, WATERLOOVILLE, PO8 8DA

Decal set: 31

M Tshirt 'PaleRider' to Derek Mellon at 64 Buttermere Road, REDCAR. TS10 1LZ

Decal set: 12

XL Tshirt 'Royster' to Roy Rigby at 76 Hacking Drive, Longridge, PRESTON PR3 3FP

Decal set: 666

XXL Tshirt 'Panzer' to Simon Harris at 24 Kennington Road, Fulwood, PRESTON PR2 8BT

Decal set: 15

That'll be eight £28s and 8 £11s.

£312 has been sent to your account.

Ta,

P

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.