Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Senile member, who r u ?
1,364 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All, please see below

Dear Mark

Hope you are well? After lots of to-ing & fro-ing I have quotes as requested for The Longest Day labels & garments. It may be better if you can call in & we can show you the labels & different types of garment printing available.

Decals firstly. All digitally printed & laminated onto white self adhesive vinyl and cut to shape as required.

1. Team XRV 240 x 160mm with sequential numbers £1.80 each
2. Team XRV (small) 110 x 70mm with sequential numbers £1.20 per set of 2off
3. Oval (small) 130 x 95mm £1.74 per set of 2off
4. Helmet 195 x 35mm £0.62 each
5. Medium size label 240 x 20mm £0.57 each

Pack of 3 = 1 x Main screen decal plus 2 x Mini main screen decal (numbered) £3.00 per set
Pack of 5 = 1 x Main screen decal plus 2 x Mini main screen decal (numbered) plus 1 x helmet decal plus 1 x medium event decal £4.19 per set
Pack of 7 = 1 x Main screen decal plus 2 x Mini main screen decals plus 2 x oval decal (numbered) plus 1 x helmet decal plus 1 x medium event decal. £5.93 per set

Garments, based on 60-80off

1. Screen printed - front breast in 1 colour and rear in 3 colours plus white base. Names applied in textile flex onto rear only (all different) Gildan Ultra T-shirts £7.84 each or SS10 Fruit of the Loom Premium T-shirts £7.70 each
2. Screen origination costs £110.00

3. Dye-sublimation t-shirts, printed in full colour onto white only, A4 size on rear & lettering only on breast £8.85 each (no setup/origination costs)

All prices quoted are plus carriage /vat and current lead time is aprox 7 - 10 working days from receipt of order/artwork.
Artwork is required as illustrator eps files, set up at actual size and at a resolution of 100ppi with all vectors preserved. Any type to be converted to outlines, all cutlines to be represented by an unfilled stroke on a a seperate layer. For full colour work that does not require cutlines, please design at actual size and save at 100ppi Tiff or Jpeg files. Please also include fonts, colour references and/or a hard copy for matching. If artwork cannot be supplied ready to print/cut as required, setup costs will be added at £35 per hour plus vat.
Payment in full on receipt of goods unless a prior arrangement has been made, a copy of our terms and conditions is attached.
If layouts are needed prior to production, a deposit may be required. Layouts and one set of changes are included in the cost of the work, however, further alterations will be charged at £35 per hour plus vat.
I hope this meets with your requirements, but please don’t hesitate to call with any queries you may have.

Regards

Denise Talbott

Whaddya Fink ?

·
A Scotsman....
773 Posts
All, please see below

Pack of 3 = 1 x Main screen decal plus 2 x Mini main screen decal (numbered) £3.00 per set
Pack of 5 = 1 x Main screen decal plus 2 x Mini main screen decal (numbered) plus 1 x helmet decal plus 1 x medium event decal £4.19 per set
Pack of 7 = 1 x Main screen decal plus 2 x Mini main screen decals plus 2 x oval decal (numbered) plus 1 x helmet decal plus 1 x medium event decal. £5.93 per set
go for the 7 i think

Garments, based on 60-80off

1. Screen printed - front breast in 1 colour and rear in 3 colours plus white base. Names applied in textile flex onto rear only (all different) Gildan Ultra T-shirts £7.84 each or SS10 Fruit of the Loom Premium T-shirts £7.70 each
2. Screen origination costs £110.00
I guess this would be the better option for quality

good prices, here's my thoughts

if we divie the £110 cost across 60 T-Shirts (£7.84) that £1.83 extra per t-shirt on the cost of the first 60 costing 9.67 each

if we sell the Decals at £8 per set gives 2.07 on each set and the T-Shirt for £10, it making 0.33 on the first 60, then £2.16 after that.

For a rider who just want to decals its cost them £8
Decals + T-Shirt £18
Decals + T-shirtx2 (Rider + Pillion) £28

The extra goes in the pot for Make-A-Wish after paypal have takin any charges

·
A Scotsman....
773 Posts
could also sell unpersonallize in the shop for everyone else?

The Personalized one only for anyone taking part in the event

·
A Scotsman....
773 Posts
And if we dont to the first print until will have 60 T-Shirt ordered then we are not out of pocket either

·
A Scotsman....
773 Posts
just looked at the prices again

based on 60

VAT = 20%

Decals (Set of 7)
£5.93
£7.12 Inc VAT
£7.59 Inc Paypal charges (if not discounted)

Sell for £8.00

makes 0.41 per set

£0.41 * 60 = £24.39

T-Shirt
£9.67 (incl £110 setup)
£11.60 incl VAT
£12.26 Inc PayPal charges

Sell for £12.00

Makes -£0.26

-0.26 * 60 = -£15.39
Basically for each Decal set the loss on the T-Shirt is covered until we get over 60

take this from the Decal profit left with £9.00

then after that

Decals still makes 0.41
T-Shirt make £2.03

Total of 2.44

Last year it cost £39.00 per rider (Decal Set + 1 T-shirt)

This year £20.00

Last Year the Average cost per rider was £126 (Decals T-Shirt, Ferries, Beds)

We need to try and get well under £100 i think

I have seen backpackers in Paris for about 14euros £12ish.
Euro Tunnel without discount is around £45
if you stay in Travellodge about £30 for a night

this £102

·
Sir FallofaLott
5,060 Posts
I have a huge problem with any business model that requires us to sell some products at a loss in the hope that we cover it by selling other items at a profit :D

I sugggest £8.50 for the decals and £12.50 for the t-shirts. £21 in total is still almost half the cost of last years and I think represents great value for what they're getting.

If we want to keep everything under £20, then I think the thing to do is offer the 5 decal pack instead of the 7 decal pack.

·
A Scotsman....
773 Posts
what sizes does the t-shirt come in?

XXS
XS
S
M
L
XL
XXL
XXXL

·
A Scotsman....
773 Posts

·
Sir FallofaLott
5,060 Posts
Mark - would the T-shirt man be interested in waiving part or all of the setup fee in exchange for a sponsorship link on the TLD site and facebook (if that's possible?) excellent word of mouth recommendation and the very real possibility of repeat business every year??

·
A Scotsman....
773 Posts
Mark - would the T-shirt man be interested in waiving part or all of the setup fee in exchange for a sponsorship link on the TLD site and facebook (if that's possible?) excellent word of mouth recommendation and the very real possibility of repeat business every year??
Road/Information booklet too :thumbup:

·
A Scotsman....
773 Posts

·
Senile member, who r u ?
1,364 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I can certainly ask, I have a bit of leverage as they have done stuff for the office, will come back to ya :thumbup:

1 - 20 of 43 Posts