Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Mines a big red one
6,178 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm supposed to be decorating my hall, just been to the garage to get a brush. had to walk through all that glorious sunshine and when I opened the garage door came face to face with a motorcycle. Now what do I do? If only I hadn't opened the garage.............................

·
21st Century Schizoid Man
2,428 Posts
I have a similar problem; I've been refitting the kitchen from the floor on upwards and have to do a lot of work right next to my bike. All this glorious weather :sunny: and I haven't been on it for a week :(

Plus pennies for bits have gone on new chop saws and half inch routers instead :confused: What's THAT about?

I'm sure there's a law, isn't there? About owning a lovely bike and riding it every single day :happy6:

But I've committed to a Valentine supper next weekend and, at the moment, it's slightly less than completely ready ... :cyclopsani::happy7:

·
A man without Ale.
2,666 Posts

But I've committed to a Valentine supper next weekend and, at the moment, it's slightly less than completely ready ... :cyclopsani::happy7:
That is what restaurants are for! :angel3:

·
Registered
398 Posts
"Plus pennies for bits have gone on new chop saws and half inch routers instead What's THAT about?"

I dont Know!!!but your "THERAPIST" might be able to help :>

·
2,428 Posts
That is what restaurants are for! :angel3:
...I see your point Xander, but how can I deny them my experimental cooking? :happy7:

·
2,428 Posts
"Plus pennies for bits have gone on new chop saws and half inch routers instead What's THAT about?"

I dont Know!!!but your "THERAPIST" might be able to help :>
:sign5: Yes, I'd better take it up with him :toothy4:

·
Registered
398 Posts
this bit of sun is after getting the better of me :rolleyes:,need to get out on me
bike,bit of fresh air should help :D

yeah that's it a bit of fresh air will sort it :cool:,

Think I can get 50 miles in before I have to collect kid's:eek:

OK,OK You've convinced me,;)

your right,I Will feel better for it;),

YEAH OK,the work will be here tomorrow,

What? the kids will benifit because Ill be in better form,mmmmmmmm,

spose your right!

ok Thanks,

see yis later :toothy7: :toothy7:

Tony K

·
Mines a big red one
6,178 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Ah that's better :blob::blob::blob: Waved the vaccuum cleaner at the floor to ease my conscience and away for a quick 50/60 miles around the coast.

Shall I start the painting now? nah gonna take the dog for a walk :D:D:D

·
Registered
398 Posts
Well only got an hour and a half in :D but it was better therapy than work!!

Can face the world now :toothy4:

Tony K

·
whys the rum always gone?
17,680 Posts
I'm supposed to be decorating my hall, just been to the garage to get a brush. had to walk through all that glorious sunshine and when I opened the garage door came face to face with a motorcycle. Now what do I do? If only I hadn't opened the garage.............................
IM SHOCKED YOU EVEN ASKED THE QUESTION !!!!:D:D:D:D

so was it a good ride out:thumbup:

·
Mines a big red one
6,178 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Went out to the shops today to buy some pasta. 95 mls later came home with the same :iconbiggrin::iconbiggrin::iconbiggrin:

·
TV boffin
328 Posts
... pennies ... gone on new chop saws and half inch routers instead :confused: What's THAT about?
I don't know... complaining about an opportunity to buy power tools? What's gone wrong in the world?

·
A man without Ale.
2,666 Posts
leave the painting for a rainy day, you've seen my house you know that's what I do :thumbup:
You LIVE in (near) WALES.. that means your house must get painted every couple of days????????:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

·
Registered
1,656 Posts
i have this week off work,so its been ride bike one day next day work on bike projects. even got out on MTB a couple of times.
chose the right week lucky me!

·
2,428 Posts
I don't know... complaining about an opportunity to buy power tools? What's gone wrong in the world?
You know, a Trend Pro Router Table got added recently too, then there was a cheap nailer/stapler... :D

Poor Boris isn't getting a look in! :rolleyes: All the stuff that has Makita and Dewalt on the side was supposed to have Starcom and Zumo written on it.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts