Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,523 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Updated: 25/06/2009

Busters 5% Discount. http://www.busters-accessories.co.uk

Right decided to clean up this thread as there was a 10% discount in operation, but that's now been removed so we're back to the 5% discount.
This applies to all on-line orders and cannot be used for telephone orders. Look at it as nearly free or discounted delivery and you won't go wrong.
The code is XRV09.

The terms are:
The voucher can be used on as many orders as they wish however we are unable to give discount off carriage or items that are already on special offer. This discount will be available on internet orders only, as this is easier to administer and eases phone line congestion during peak times.”
Enter XRV09 at the checkout stage and the discount will be applied when processing your order, not necessarily immediately.

Any questions then do give me a shout.

·
Premium Member
9,523 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
There has been a problem with the XRV discount code it seems for some time and they and I have only just realised it after Xander told me, even though I had been having problems I just thought it was me.

Anyway it's sorted now, but we have a new code.

XRV09

which gives a 5% discount. They did away with the 10% one, but it still gives you free postage or a reasonable discount and is better than a kick in the teeth anyway.

The terms are pretty much the same...... "The voucher can be used on as many orders as they wish however we are unable to give discount off carriage or items that are already on special offer. This discount will be available on internet orders only, as this is easier to administer and eases phone line congestion during peak times.”"

I will update the first post.

·
Bus Driver
245 Posts
The discount didn't show up when I used Pay Pal, so didn't confirm payment and went back a page and put in the credit card details and then the 5% showed up.

·
Posh Bird
562 Posts
Does anyone still know if this is still a valid discount for us as am about to order a good bit through Busters.....???

Cheers

·
Premium Member
9,523 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Does anyone still know if this is still a valid discount for us as am about to order a good bit through Busters.....???

Cheers
There's no reason why it shouldnt be as we've not heard from them otherwise, but it may be worth giving them a ring just to check. As to speak to someone in customer services. If you need a name as to who agreed it in the past I can probably sort that out.

·
Posh Bird
562 Posts
I didn't get anywhere. The guy I spoke to on the phone was very sweet and said he didn't know anything about it but then offered me 5% off over the phone. Then I discovered that he had different stock to ebay and would charge p&p so I just called it a day and ordered the stuff on the internet (code didn't work even though I did try different payment options)......

1 - 7 of 7 Posts