Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,523 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All,
We've been given a 10% discount for use against Transalp exhausts.

The code needed is XRV-OC-2011 and it needs to be entered at the checkout stages.
You must ensure that the code goes in at the basket checkout stage as codes will not be applied after completion of order.

Cheers
Dave

·
Golam Rosewater
1,444 Posts
Reply from Fuel :

"Hi John

Yes the discount is stil valid and should be working now if you can try again.

Apologies but I had forgot to allocate the carbon fibre range to the discounts when we added them earlier this year.Should you require any further information please do not hesitate to contact us.
Regards
Louise Turner
Fuel Exhausts Ltd"

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi
Can anybody tell me the latest code for this discount, I am looking to purchase a road legal mini for my
Transalp ASAP.
Any help is much appreciated.

·
Registered
406 Posts
To echo the previous question from a year ago....

Is this discount still valid but with a different code? And if not, why is this still a sticky thread?

I've just tried purchasing but the code XRV-OC-2013 doesn't work and neither does a version with 2014 or 2015 on the end.

Thanks.

·
Registered
406 Posts
I know. I sent a message to the mods weeks ago and received no response. I gave up and ordered an exhaust from Fuel at the full price. I'm really happy with it, discount or no discount:

·
Registered
406 Posts
Are you site admin? If not, you'll get the same response from Louise at Fuel that hoggyf and I got:

"The discount code used on the forum expired in 2014 however if you can ask a member of the admin team to contact us, we will be able to set up with a new code which will be valid from that point forward."

·
Administrator
1,764 Posts
I'm pleased to confirm that FUEL have once again offered a discount to XRV.org.uk members: this was the reply I've just received from Louise......

We have the new website up and running now and so a new discount code will be allocated for the use of your members.
The new discount will be 5% and your members need to enter the code XRV-ORG at the checkout stages. The discount must be entered before they complete the orders as we will not allocate discounts after payment has been made.
Users will also benefit from free UK mainland delivery when ordering on our website.
I hope this discount is of use to your forum and look forward to receiving any future orders.

I'd just add that I, and others here, have fitted FUEL exhausts and have been well-pleased with them, and with the service provided by FUEL.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts