Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,346 Posts
We have been in contact with a company called Opie Oils.

When you sign up in their account, select xrv.org.uk from the drop down menu of which club/forum you belong to and you will receive up to 17.5% discount on your oils.

Looking at the oil we use on our bikes, even with postage there is a saving.

·
Premium Member
9,523 Posts
Annette its asking for the membership number before it will let you proceed after selecting xrv.org.uk .

·
Site Admin
2,420 Posts
In the box where it asks for your 'Club Membership number/forum Username or ID' - just enter your forum name, i.e. for me it would be Stormforce8.

·
The Angry Pasty Muncher
6,170 Posts
We have been in contact with a company called Opie Oils.

When you sign up in their account, select xrv.org.uk from the drop down menu of which club/forum you belong to and you will receive up to 17.5% discount on your oils.

Looking at the oil we use on our bikes, even with postage there is a saving.

GLAD I READ THIS THREAD AS IT IS LESS THAN 1.5 MILES FROM ME

·
The Angry Pasty Muncher
6,170 Posts
Good news / bad news time...

First the bad...

Silkolene put their prices up by 5% from 1 October 2009, and Fuchs by 4% from the same date. This applies to all products across the Silkolene and Fuchs ranges, including the popular Silkolene Pro S and Pro R ester synthetic engine oils.

:rolleyes::rolleyes: So is that 9% up on all Silkolene oil and products seeing every bottle of silkolene has "Fuchs" in the top left hand corner of the bottle or can

·
Registered
12,768 Posts
Add to that the Discount you get as a forum member and buy in bulk.:thumbup:

·
oilman
178 Posts
Pre-season bargains at Opie Oils whilst stocks last

We've MASSIVE discounts on a wide range of motorbike and car oils in our clearance section.

We've recently moved into our new warehouse and are having a HUGE clearance of old and surplus stock.

We've slashed the prices on a wide range of quality engine and gear oils for both bikes and cars but, only whilst stocks last.
We currently have clearance oils from Castrol, Mobil, Motul, Gulf, Amsoil and Redline but more are being added weekly as we make space for our new 2010 ranges.
Discount voucher codes CANNOT be used on products purchased from our clearance section.

Products are available ONLY while stocks last so don't hang about, when they are gone, they're gone!

Clearance Bike Oils
Clearance Car Oils

If you need any help in determining suitability for your motorbike or car, we're happy to help. Call us on 01209 215164 or send us an email to [email protected]

Happy Shopping,
The Opie Oils Team

·
Registered
12,768 Posts
Re: Pre-season bargains at Opie Oils whilst stocks last

Nice to see.:thumbup:
Could you please post in the correct section.

·
Stone Crazy
5,304 Posts
Free shipping on orders over £25 until midnight on the 2 nd of may use code BANK Opie Oils Current News and Offers
and dont forget too log in aa an XRV member to get themembers discount

·
oilman
178 Posts
1 - 12 of 12 Posts