Honda XRV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Ninja Thread Hijacker
2,978 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
............ just rehearsing my technique to drive my Transalp XL700 "U" for U-boat home tonight !!!

Rain , Rain , RAIN !!! FFS RAIN

I wonder just how much of it has fallen on the West of Scotland over the last 10 days? , and of that, how much has managed to run down my neck?

I hear you southern woofters are having a bit of a heatwave ?? oh what a shame!! you have my deepest sympathy :rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
10,746 Posts
............ just rehearsing my technique to drive my Transalp XL700 "U" for U-boat home tonight !!!

I wonder just how much of it has fallen on the West of Scotland over the last 10 days? , and of that, how much has managed to run down my neck?

I hear you southern woofters are having a bit of a heatwave ?? oh what a shame!! you have my deapest sympathy :rolleyes:
Thanks WJ its real tuff down here:sunny::sunny::sunny::D:D:angel9:

·
Registered
1,430 Posts
Ah the joys of living on an Island .... :rolleyes:

·
Grand Moule
234 Posts
If you want to send some rain over here ,it would be greatfully received, 43 deg yesterday and its already too hot to work here today.Roll on autumn.:)

·
Wing Commander
14,437 Posts
If it's any consolation I am in the Lakes and it has peed down for a week solid.:(

·
Ninja Thread Hijacker
2,978 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

·
Ninja Thread Hijacker
2,978 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
If you want to send some rain over here ,it would be greatfully received, 43 deg yesterday and its already too hot to work here today.Roll on autumn.:)
Oh please just come over and help yourself to as much as you need.

Free to a good home , but you must collect - bring a tanker, you should be able to sail it straight up the M74 !! :D

·
Registered
459 Posts
Not seen any rain here since the 27th April 38c at the moment.
lifes a bitch.

·
Ooh Aah Cantona!
177 Posts
Not seen any rain here since the 27th April 38c at the moment.
lifes a bitch.
Not seen any sun here since 27th April. Probably about 18c at the moment.
Life really is a bitch in Manchester, thinking of UBoating it to work down the canal?
:rolleyes:

·
Top Cat
1,636 Posts
Aah, so that's where the rain has gone.

Mind you, it's blowing a gale here today so perhaps some rain is on its way.

Look on the bright side, you won't get your new bike dusty.

·
Wing Commander
14,437 Posts
Under canvas Chris ??
Thankfully not. It has been great being able to dry out every night. We've been out either cycling or walking every day.

The kids have had a day off today but Kate and I went out and the sun came out on us.

Journey home tomorrow.

·
Widget
324 Posts
and I head up to Scotland tomorrow for a couple of days just for a quick blat around on a hired R1, gets me out the capital for some r+r, better stop raining tho

Paul

·
Registered
1,430 Posts
and I head up to Scotland tomorrow for a couple of days just for a quick blat around on a hired R1, gets me out the capital for some r+r, better stop raining tho

Paul

You'll be lucky to see the sun, but on a R1 you can always blast to the bit of Gods country which is dry ... :sunny:

·
Registered
195 Posts

I hear you southern woofters are having a bit of a heatwave ?? oh what a shame!! you have my deepest sympathy :rolleyes:
Jeez wee jack you're lucky - I'm more west than you so these weather fronts are just about rained out by the time they get to you. ;)

·
Ninja Thread Hijacker
2,978 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Jeez wee jack you're lucky - I'm more west than you so these weather fronts are just about rained out by the time they get to you. ;)
Up periscope !!!:thumbright:

·
Need a job
168 Posts
aye, the lakes have been horrendous for the last week.

This weekend's meant to be good, but I wont see any of it 'cos It'll be work work work 'till daddy takes the t-bird away.

I like this, a thread to moan about the weather, how very british.

·
Registered
12,768 Posts
The problem with being short is you are the last ones to know it has started raining but the first ones to drown.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts