Honda XRV Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,526 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am sure that some members are are aware that tomorrow is the day that Marty Mc Fly went back in time in Back To The Future 2 to save his old fella in that tuned up stainless steel flop of a car.
How many of you lot watched the film and believed that all of the stuff you saw in the film back then would be in the shops tomorrow?

_86207598_40103a65-df0d-4257-848e-f46f7a572422.jpg

I am not a geek but loved these movies back in the day:thumbup:

·
Registered
2,539 Posts
I was born way too soon think about how great it will be in the future to be able to go on line to Argos and buy a cyborg girl friend with your credit card . she will use gps to deliver herself to your personal habitation pod she wont age put on weight spend all your money on cushions scrape the alloys of your flying car off the kerb . just plug her in before you go to sleep she wont snore or fart in her sleep or sweat the bed up .

just fly home from work on your Honda Africa twin jet sky cycle just lay back in your exerciser log on to xrv.org and drink a cyber sustenance shake with all the good stuff your body needs after it analyses your urine and mixes up the exact right amount for optimum performance then when you feel like some fun just whistle and your voice activated drop dead gorgeous cyborg chick will enter the room and flatter you and take care of all your needs then leave and say just whistle if you want any thing big boy . ok so every couple of years you might have to unscrew a panel on her back and install a new odyssey lithium battery but she wont mess you around and leave you for a toy boy from Tunisia or some ****er in an Audi .:lol:

·
Registered
2,539 Posts
Sounds like you have been smoking those herbal **** that were so rare back in the day...:thumbup:

no man I don't even smoke tobacco these days I Vape . only just started couple weeks ago on black berry until the bottle runs out then moving on to mint . I don't have a sore throat any more no more cough either great job it is . I quid the bit of Herb years ago it didn't ever really suit me anyway I used to be all over the shop telling 5 stories at the same time when I was whacked . it was very hard for people to keep track :lol:

·
Registered
2,526 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Smoke enough of it and you can make anything fly , dont need a hover board :D:D:D
Makes you do silly stuff it does.
Never tried that vaping ,my neighbour walks round with one and looks like a right nob ed.:clown:

·
Registered
2,539 Posts
Smoke enough of it and you can make anything fly , dont need a hover board :D:D:D
Makes you do silly stuff it does.
Never tried that vaping ,my neighbour walks round with one and looks like a right nob ed.:clown:
i sure the veping isn't the problem with your neighbour i think on a subconscious level you just don't like him and you see him vaping and decide you don't like vaping because he does he probably drinks tea too and eats bread and potatoes and meat but because you do too you don't think he's a nob for doing any of them things . when it all comes down we all have a lot more in common with those we despise than we have differences .

i know tons of people who like bikes the same kind of music as me and tons of other stuff we have in common but if i don't like them and they don't like me either then might start to look for differences and pick up on them and start to really dislike what they do and i don't . i don't even know why i just do . you do know you can get vaporisers for herb too so you can still get the good stuff with out the damage the smoke causes to ones health . apart from the stink off it inhaling smoke can cause a lot of health problems includeing erectile dysfunction from bad circulation and i even know a bloke who ended up loosing both his legs due to smokeing cigs .

1 - 10 of 10 Posts