Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dear All,

I bought my new TA from Dobles in April 2007 (http://www.doble.co.uk/). I have since been back for my 1st service and also to fit my Honda centre stand and top box. They have been professional, patient, polite and extremely helpful every single time. I have dealt with all their departments (sales, clothing, servicing & parts) and frankly can not fault them in any respect. I am so chuffed with their service quality that I drive the 70 odd miles each way rather than use my nearest Honda dealer in Arnos Grove (in North London) less than 3 miles away. A case in point: in May I had an accident due to a hydraulic oil spillage on the M23. The lorry company responsible admitted liabilty and my insurers asked for 2 quotes. My local dealer quoted almost £1400 yet Dobles quoted under £800 - even though they knew this was an insurance job and were aware of the other, higher quote. The staff are honest and professional at Dobles whereas my local dealer employs people with tattooed teeth who read Gun Monthly and clearly want to maximise profits in between visits to prison. If you are thinking of buying a new or used bike, are reasonably local then check them out - you won't be disappointed.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts