Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Captain unsensible.......
2,553 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ok, I currently have a Black Transalp 650 on a 05 plate that some Irish traveller bloke helped me load onto my trailer this morning;););) 1 Carefull owner (and 1 clumsy ******* owner) fsh being Broken for spares...... Front end is bent and crash bars scuffed. A few stickers and an amazing resemblence to Alpslappers Transalp.........Underneath all the dirt and crud is a fairly ok bike - all other parts available - no sensible offers refused as I have to report it stolen by the morning.......:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

·
SOTGATT
3,522 Posts
:D:D:D

Are you fixin' it for him ???

·
Premium Member
7,170 Posts
I've read this twice and can't figure out if you're serious or not??

I'm interested in the wheels if they're any good and fit an RD03.

I'll text you

:thumbup:

·
SOTGATT
3,522 Posts
Anyway..........I've got this great money making deal where 8 people from here give me £1000, then get 8 of their friends to Do the same for them.....

Then we work our way up this pyramid and IN 9 moves the WHOLE COUNTRY BECOME MILLIONAIRES.....:)

VOTE FOR ME!!!!.....:angel10:...:color:...:cool:

·
2 bikes = twice as happy
4,354 Posts
I am bit confused about whether this sold or not, or if its being broken. If its being broken I would be interested in the rear shocker, and clock surround. Might be interested in the fairing and side panels too, or just the side panels.

·
whys the rum always gone?
17,680 Posts
sean ive booked in for my shots today have you , we are going to need it that thing makes vaders bikes look like new pins:clown::clown::clown:

·
2,553 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
sean ive booked in for my shots today have you , we are going to need it that thing makes vaders bikes look like new pins:clown::clown::clown:
today I unloaded the f*cking thing on my own and took the forks off. A fairly simple job you understand. by the time I put the fork legs into the back of my pick up it looked like I'd been mining coal all day...... I have some special cleaner and a jetwash ready for when its sorted....

·
whys the rum always gone?
17,680 Posts
today I unloaded the f*cking thing on my own and took the forks off. A fairly simple job you understand. by the time I put the fork legs into the back of my pick up it looked like I'd been mining coal all day...... I have some special cleaner and a jetwash ready for when its sorted....
ive warned him it will come back clean:clown::clown::clown::clown::clown:

·
geriatric
2,474 Posts
Easily confused but waht bits if any are still available? may be interested in some wheels.
And if he doesn't want it i'll have it :p

Sean put these guys out of their confusion,ps spoke to tom the other night,he'll clue you in on the conversation,but number one disperse the circling vultures please,the slapper aint dead he's just temporarily down while he catches his breath.

·
2,553 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Right lads - sorry this is a wind up on Tom, The Transalp is his and is being repaired. Its not really up for sale (unless I get a really good offer.....;))

Thought it was obviously a bit too subtle - cheers Cabby - at least you twigged....:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

·
Sir FallofaLott
5,060 Posts
OI!!! Feck off the lorra ya !!!!! Bloomin Vultures !!!!!!

:D:D:D:D:D

I bloody knew this would happen!!! Letting some randon bloke I only ever met once before with a trailer haul me bike off!!!!!!!!!!!

Conversation with Mrs Alps:

Mrs alps: Who was that?

Me: sean

Mrs Alps: Where's he taking the bike?

Me: erm, Im not sure?

Mrs Alps: Where does he live?

Me: Erm, I dont know?

Mrs Alps: Is that his truck?

Me: Might be - not sure.

Mrs Alps: Whens the bike comming back?

Me: Er, I dont know.

Mrs Alps: How do you know he wont just sell it !!!

Me: I think he just has :rolleyes:

Oh, and it's not filthy dirty. That's strategically placed anti rust material and I resent the derogatory inferences :rolleyes:

Just ask Vader - everything I know about anti rusting I learned from him :D

·
Premium Member
7,170 Posts
OI!!! Feck off the lorra ya !!!!! Bloomin Vultures !!!!!!

:D:D:D:D:D

I bloody knew this would happen!!! Letting some randon bloke I only ever met once before with a trailer haul me bike off!!!!!!!!!!!

Conversation with Mrs Alps:

Mrs alps: Who was that?

Me: sean

Mrs Alps: Where's he taking the bike?

Me: erm, Im not sure?

Mrs Alps: Where does he live?

Me: Erm, I dont know?

Mrs Alps: Is that his truck?

Me: Might be - not sure.

Mrs Alps: Whens the bike comming back?

Me: Er, I dont know.

Mrs Alps: How do you know he wont just sell it !!!

Me: I think he just has :rolleyes:

Oh, and it's not filthy dirty. That's strategically placed anti rust material and I resent the derogatory inferences :rolleyes:

Just ask Vader - everything I know about anti rusting I learned from him :D

:laughing3::laughing5::laughing9::laughing2::laughing6::laughing7::laughing4::laughing8::laughing3:

Sean told me that he was finding it easy increasing his bike collection at minimal cost. I suppose he's just proved it!!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts