6,168 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
12,768 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Cor that was really spooky, just opened this thread and that bloody advert came on, now i'm freaked.

:thumbright:

·
SHW'MAE BUTT
3,270 Posts
The Aston is very cool but it had lots of uncool little red cross flags on it is there a famine or disaster any where??

·
Tropical Member
2,037 Posts

·
Sans contrefacon
32 Posts
Oh dear oh Lord.... I actually cringed for him whilst watching that (goose-pimples and all!) Then I burst out laughing! What a t*t that man is, and has been for many many years... I once met him in a KFC and couldn't pass up the opportunity to call him a pr*ck. Hope this makes you feel a bit better :D Thanks for a good laugh :thumbright:

·
Registered
346 Posts
Westwood is a massive c**t. I'd boycott any product he endorsed.
Who's he ... having said that I don't want to know as I'm assuming it'd the gramitacally challenged ar****le in the ad. If every there was a reason not to buy the news of the world that ad is it.

·
Registered
1,625 Posts
So who is this ad aimed at then?
Well, subscribers to that chip-wrapper par excellence, the Nudes of the World....

Must agree with that assessment of T!t "Street" Westwood. He was annoying on the radio and he's even worse on screen.

Over here a lot of people fly the Estonian flag at home. It doesn't bother me. But I remember thinking recently that it did bother me in the UK, and I couldn't understand my own reaction and why I made a distinction.

That ad has just answered that question....

·
Registered
12,768 Posts
I have never and will never By the NOTW.

D

·
0 Posts
Cant wait for the world cup to start. Roads will be empty!!! Hope England go the distance and everybody watching telly.:thumbup:

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
Hey guys, chill out. Just a bloke earning a living.

And as for going up to him at a KFC and calling him a prick, not a fan of that sort of behavior at all. Not the sort of thing that should be promoted on this site.

·
Sans contrefacon
32 Posts
RickSkye. He approached me, giving it the Charlie big spuds routine that you see on the TV. Who's going to stand for that? As for earning a living, he has been for many years promoting "gangster rap" and all that comes with it (drugs, guns, degredation of women etc) to impressionable young people. I agree, it's not the kind of thing we want to promote on this site but neither is the use of profanities, hence my self moderation of a word which when used in a particular context could be deemed offensive.
All the best.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts