Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've recently purchased a 2000 Model Dominator, unfortunately with no key. I took off the helmet lock at the left hand rear frame loop, and the number inside is 382. I have also taken off the ignition switch, and the petrol cap, which both have N08 or 80N depending on which way you view it. I don't if I'm on the right track to have a replacement key cut ?

I have also looked at the option of replacing the ignition switch, but can only find square three pin connector switches, where the on I have has a circular two pin connector ?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Can anyone help with identification of the ignition switch in this post for my Dominator. This is the original switch fitted to my bike. All the switches I have searched appear to be three pin square block terminals. I would like to keep the bike original without altering the wiring harness.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I have a universal ignition switch fitted at the moment, but would prefer to fit the correct ignition switch if I can identify and source one ?

·
Registered
2,261 Posts
You should be able to push the spade connectors out of the square plug and refit them into your round plug the third wire is just another switched live i used it to power my heated grips or you can just tape it up :thumbup:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts