Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Thinice
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK testing the water. I have a 1996 (N) Honda Dominator in very good condition with just under 17,000 miles. I have recently fitted a brand new Honda exhaust (£270), Honda heatshield (£27), Honda handlebars (£19), DID chain and sprockets (£79), oil, filter, plug etc. it is MOT'd to Oct 2010 and taxed to Jan 2011 (photos attached).

I'm looking for £1500 or to p/x against a 2004 (ish) Transalp.

Anyone interested?

Regards
Thinice

·
Registered
84 Posts
mine too thats a beut, my reg number is very close to yours but thats where the similarity end
good luck

·
Registered
42 Posts
interested in this, just got to make my mind up as been offered something else, where abouts are you in lancs and how soon are you looking to sell

·
Thinice
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for the interest Jaseribbit, I'm in Brierfield BB90HB and looking to sell pretty smartish.

·
Registered
172 Posts
Hi Thinice,

I'm just down the road from you. Any chance of having a look at it, as I may be interested as well.
Can you text or ring 07521431307.

Cheers RoP.

·
Registered
335 Posts
I had a black '88 and loved it. Ah well, if your heart is set on a Tranny - go for it ! They're both great ... :thumbleft:

·
Registered
335 Posts
BTW Rick of Pendle .... did you know that "Pendle" in Norwegian is "to commute" ... are you going to use the Dommie to Pendle ? (I better leave off the afternoon ale I think....)

·
Registered
105 Posts
Newchurch in Pendle was my home area,and I think that the Pen-- in pendle means hill in the old Brigantean language ( brigantes were the pre roman tribe that inhabited the area ) and endl,means hill in Anglo saxon---- So it's Hill Hill Hill.
I'll bet it was busy on the Pendleside roads today,what with Methodists having visions on the hill ,and pagans rolling eggs.
Wish I were there.
Lee

1 - 13 of 13 Posts