Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Right, Ive been offered what the bloke thinks is a Dominator, Reg. No. is A709 FPK, when I look it up on the DVLA Sit it says its a 600. Did they do any 600 Dommies or is it something else, help please.

Its in a bit of a state with lots missing, but the price reflects this.

Rick

·
Registered
2,998 Posts
Hi Rick, gimmie your RWB !,oops ,sorry off topic :rolleyes:

No never was a 600 dommie,could be an XL600 with dommie parts on though. Get some pic's up/problem solved quick sharp. :)

·
Registered
2,998 Posts
Dommie tank seat ,tail and gaitors (89'ish) on an 82/3 XL600 ( which I believe were only in red at the time) Although I don't remember the XL having a carb breather where the NX had one ? Or those footrest hangers ? It's a Dommie then ringed onto an XL registration maybe ?

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I haven't seen it yet, but it may be one to be avoided by the sounds of it. will keep looking.
I do have the chassis number, wonder what that belongs to?

Cheers
Rick

·
one-legged member
4,493 Posts
How's the @ going Rick? Deffo looks like a Dommie to me, private plate put on it at some time? or a ringer like Nick says?

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hi Bob, the @ is great, it's now wearing TKC's and the mileage is slowly building. Have done a couple more bits to it and am loving it. How you keeping, still on those orange things?

Rick

·
one-legged member
4,493 Posts
Hi Bob, the @ is great, it's now wearing TKC's and the mileage is slowly building. Have done a couple more bits to it and am loving it. How you keeping, still on those orange things?

Rick
Still have my orange thing, but also have a Transalp.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Looks like a Dommie, would be interesting to see a frame plate and an engine No. Wonder if it has had a registration change at some point?!

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Apparently the frame number is D03 5015542, I don't know if there's any way of checking this online, I'm obviously inclined to leave this bike well alone, but would be interesting to know if the frame number matches the reg.

Rick

·
Bloody furriner
5,009 Posts
PD03 then probably, which is an XL600R.

But the exhaust mounts in the pictures (3 mounts) is typical RD02, which kinda implies the frame then is, too. Airbox is typical RD02, passenger peg hangers too, I'm guessing it's an actual RD02. With a dodgy reg then obviously.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts