1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,168 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
geriatric
2,474 Posts
That site sounds better for us,especially hudders and the welsh fraternity.............for the fires and the fishing I mean't of course,I know they like a bit of trout.

·
Premium Member
6,168 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That site sounds better for us,especially hudders and the welsh fraternity.............for the fires and the fishing I mean't of course,I know they like a bit of trout.

No Jason is into bullsh1t shark and crocodile spotting now. He even spotted one of the latter in the Rhine last week. And that from the only sober adult amongst us.

·
yet another Dave
2,854 Posts
i care about booze, not the occasional fish. is there an offy nearby?

·
Craigypops
6,747 Posts
never heard of it... the pub across from the campsite is The Coach House Inn, and there is The Milburn Arms (Hotel and Restaurant) just round the corner.

I was planning on going back to Rosedale soon anyway to make sure we still have it booked and to ride some of the local roads and maybe plan a ride-out.

I'll go either this weekend or next as it's the little ones b'day party Saturday so i'll be tied up with that... but don't panic. :)

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
4,162 Posts

·
Wing Commander
14,437 Posts
I was planning on going back to Rosedale soon anyway to make sure we still have it booked and to ride some of the local roads and maybe plan a ride-out.
Keep an eye out for a B&B with wifi access. I'll probably get up there Thursday night and need to work first thing Friday and I know someone said there's not even a mobile phone signal in the campsite let alone 3G so it looks like a B&B for me on the Thursday night.

·
Registered
4,162 Posts
Keep an eye out for a B&B with wifi access. I'll probably get up there Thursday night and need to work first thing Friday and I know someone said there's not even a mobile phone signal in the campsite let alone 3G so it looks like a B&B for me on the Thursday night.
have a nice night in Whitby whealie ???
not far and cracking fish n chips and sam smith beer , and sights and jet and...:blob7:

just thought they fry in beef dripping in the North East , you being a veggy.. mind you, my son's girl friend had steamed cod at Trenchers and she said it was ace..

·
yet another Dave
2,854 Posts
sam smiths mmmmm john smiths uuuur

·
Registered
4,162 Posts

·
Registered
4,162 Posts

·
Registered
4,162 Posts

·
Fine, upstanding member
2,296 Posts
bombay sapphire no doubt :D
Certainly not! That's just a fruity drink for girls. Tanqueray, if I'm feeling flush, Tanqueray Ten, or if I want hairs on my chest, Plymouth. :p

·
Registered
163 Posts
A bit of local knowledge here,

The Milburn Arms is closed and the rumour is it may be converted to a school. The pub up the road at Hartoft End is also closed.The white Horse, up the chimney bank and the Coach House, opposite the site are still open. You guys will have to try and give them enough trade to keep them open.

·
yet another Dave
2,854 Posts
and if they have no lager? :joker:
im bringing a bottle of good old fashioned strawberry flavoured industrial meths at 95% for my trangia. i'll be just fine

·
Craigypops
6,747 Posts
1 - 20 of 21 Posts