Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Bling Tastic Transalp
1,362 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So today was blustery but sunny most of the day . Decided to have a ride down Angus today .

Not so much rugged hills with heather but rolling hills with crops in this part of Scotland.

So just south of Edzel found a nice back road with some great views.

Quick look at the DIY GPS ..

Quick ride over to Glen Doll . great little road up to the car park at the end. Note the fast changing Weather .. Oh Dear !!

Looking Up Glen Doll ..

The nice car park at the end . Only got a few picture as the weather was closing in . !

Are those two bikes on the right , talking about my TA >> :rolleyes:

Back down to Blairgowrie and then off over Glen Shee .. and Home ..
No more pictures as the weather turned and supper was calling ..

:thumbleft::thumb:

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
Nice one LWR:thumbright: great pics the first few even look like somewhere over here with all that blue sky;)
Phil

·
Bling Tastic Transalp
1,362 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Cheers Phil ...

Aye the Blue skies have gone now... Its like a winter day outside this morning .. rain / wind / crap ....

Joys of Scottish Weather ... :happy6:

·
Grumpy auld man!
1,646 Posts
The weather is the same down here in the Borders LWR but as I am nursing a bad cold (why is it men always have the worst cold in the world?):rolleyes: and sneezing, coughing and snot are not good when wearing a helmet I am not bothered about the rain. ;)

Great pics as usual mate, nice one! :thumbright:

Andy.

·
Registered
4,162 Posts
nice pics craig,

last time I was up in Glen Doll was to bag the two Munros there Driesh and Mayar

some great Views.. a good day out with my Son.

Some 5 years ago..

thanks for reminding me :)

Mayar (Munro) - MunroMagic.com

·
Registered
417 Posts
Nice Lid LWR, is it a Shearwater T2 SHOEI ? i was thinking of getting one, i already have a plain white Multitec.

·
Registered
417 Posts
Very nice !!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts