Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
SOTGATT
3,521 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As above please chaps...

Riders handbook says 22lbs......Service manual says 14 or 15......

Advice please (from those who know....All you guessers go and see how many sweets are in the jar..:rolleyes: :D)

·
Premium Member
6,168 Posts
Can I guess?

The xr is similar and the book states 15psi but it has rim locks. At 15psi it gets a bit squirmy on the road and the front tyre looses all its shoulder knobblies in a couple of hundred miles so it would seem sensible to bump them up a bit for on road use.

And there are no sweeties on the jar. They are down in Brighton with BobA,

·
SOTGATT
3,521 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Michelin AC10 both ends Bob....Thanks for that.

So I'll need to take all the gear then....:confused:

Just waiting on CMS for a special nut for the caliper and front brake lever pivot and I'm on the road/trail. :)

Ordered 21st December...not impressed...they charge enough for handling to keep you informed if it's not in stock...I realise it was over Christmas
Every time I check their site it's still waiting to be despatched....:rolleyes:

·
one-legged member
4,493 Posts
Michelin AC10 both ends Bob....Thanks for that.

So I'll need to take all the gear then....:confused:

Just waiting on CMS for a special nut for the caliper and front brake lever pivot and I'm on the road/trail. :)

Ordered 21st December...not impressed...they charge enough for handling to keep you informed if it's not in stock...I realise it was over Christmas
Every time I check their site it's still waiting to be despatched....:rolleyes:
I use AC10's as well, great trail tyres but give 'em some respect on wet tarmac or they'll bite you.

If you're ever a bit flush consider a spare set of wheels with more road-biased tyres on for the summer/commuting/road trips (I have Michelin T63's at the mo), wheels are usually fairly cheap to come by on eblag.

·
SOTGATT
3,521 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Spare wheels came with it Bob.

Worn Trail Wing on the back and Heidenau K60 on the front (Noticed that was the same size as my Alp)

I've got a spare michelin T66 that could replace the Heidenau if need be.

Just got some tyre soap to play with.....

Just need the time, really.....sorting...:icon_smile:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts