Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone going to the Dragon Rally this year ? I have a ticket and will be there.

Not seen a new CRF1000 yet and was wondering if any will be at the Dragon.

Eamonn.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
650 Fred, look out for an africa twin with muffs and a powerbronze screen in silver and black and say hello.

Bob, hope to meet up at the rally, is it a 600 or 350 DR.

Nick, yes its me but your memory is failing you, it was a Zippo lighter, you know the ones that stay lit when you drop them ;)

So there will be no True Adventuring in Snowdonia this February, suppose i will get to see one by chance soon enough.

Eamonn.

·
Registered
2,960 Posts
Hope your keeping well. Always like the colours of your bike and I managed to get one the same since we last met. Won't be riding much though for a little while but I'm sure we'll catch up later in the year. :thumbup:

·
Registered
2,109 Posts
650 Fred, look out for an africa twin with muffs and a powerbronze screen in silver and black and say hello.

Bob, hope to meet up at the rally, is it a 600 or 350 DR.

Nick, yes its me but your memory is failing you, it was a Zippo lighter, you know the ones that stay lit when you drop them ;)

So there will be no True Adventuring in Snowdonia this February, suppose i will get to see one by chance soon enough.

Eamonn.
Will do I'll be with Bob so if you see him say hello :thumbup:

·
Registered
2,109 Posts
I'll be on this, not sure i'll have the panniers on only just bodged them on there and and havent ridden the bike with them, they look a bit wide for some of the roads we'll be riding

·
one-legged member
4,493 Posts
I'll be on this, not sure i'll have the panniers on only just bodged them on there and and havent ridden the bike with them, they look a bit wide for some of the roads we'll be riding

That looks fine to me Fred, if you're in front nothing will hit me :D

·
Registered
2,109 Posts
That looks fine to me Fred, if you're in front nothing will hit me :D
I wouldn't be so sure about that Bob you haven't seen how their fitted you may be dodging them. their the ones i knocked off in France/Italy so their already loose :D

·
one-legged member
4,493 Posts
Me and Steve were chatting about that the other day, what with him dropping his bike and your mishap we'll never be allowed back there without everyone laughing :lol:

·
Registered
2,109 Posts
I'm good Tone hope everything's ok with you :thumbup:
I came across a couple of photos of you barefoot in that freezing mounting stream when i was transferring stuff from my old PC to a new one if photo bucket sorts itself out i'll see if i can upload them.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts