Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
To support "Help for Heroes" 80 Spar stores will be selling NAAFI tea.

50p from the sale of each pack will go towards "Help for Heroes"

Apparently the 80 Spar stores that will be rolling this out are all in the North of England, so could everyone up there please ensure they sell out quick, so they realise that some of us Softy Southerners would like it offered down here too.

Bob :thumbup:

·
Wing Commander
14,437 Posts
I hope they put some of that army-issue Bromide in yours;)

·
Wing Commander
14,437 Posts
Have you missed my rank? Wing Commander. I'm in the officers' mess not with you conscripts:angel8:

·
Registered
12,768 Posts
Have you missed my rank? Wing Commander. I'm in the officers' mess not with you convicts:angel8:
Corrected it for you.:D

D

·
0 Posts
We would put 5 or 6 1/4lb packets NAAFI tea in a 3 gallon dixie full of boiling water. Add 2 1lb bags of sugar and 3 or 4 tins of condensed milk and bring back to the boil. Memories of happy days on the ranges. Oh yeh and Kit-Kats all round.

·
Registered
346 Posts
I can't beleive anyone is mad enough to actually pay for the stuff. Only time I drank "Range Stew" was if there was noting else hot available....Put me off tea for life :blah5::toothy7::blah5:

L

·
0 Posts
Naafi tea is quite a unique blend and actually quite nice, the only thing I never liked about it is that on excercises it came nato style and sugar in tea makes me go - :puke: :puke: :puke:

·
Registered
12,768 Posts
Naafi tea is quite a unique blend and actually quite nice, the only thing I never liked about it is that on excercises it came nato style and sugar in tea makes me go - :puke: :puke: :puke:
I also had that problem but thought it was due to the condensed milk,
Naafi Tea with normal milk is as good as any other.

·
Registered
346 Posts
Must just be me then...although I think the cooks putting the stuff into a Norgie at breakfast but it only getting to the range at midday probably had something to do with it. Stewwed just didn't discribe it...probably my penance for working on ranges most days and not haing to live in muddy holes on exercise :D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts