Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Truffle shuffle king
1,281 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well it was a foggy, cold and very wet day -I was going to run to the coast on the Varadero but decided the DRZ needed to get dirty!:blob7:

Firstly a run over the moors from Barnsley to Penistone Leapings Lane

Then over to Deepcar via the Strines which was well flooded

The Byeway At Deepcar starts with tarmac and then runs up in a farmers yard - couple of gates and a nice run - Dropped it once while I was finding my feet. I know you are not supposed to do this on my own but I am BIlly no mates and no one wanted to come with me :(

Heres a little vid using my Iphone - I almost expected it not to be there when I got back.
YouTube - Suzuki DRZ outing Cold Wet day March 10

Got back dry except for hands.

·
Registered
237 Posts
Sorry, but thats got to be the saddest video on the site...........but hey, well done for getting out.

·
Deer Dodger
3,199 Posts
Sorry, but thats got to be the saddest video on the site...........but hey, well done for getting out.
:cheers::cheers::cheers: Gotta agree ( pretty damn sad ) --- GOOD ON YER :D:D:D FILL YER BOOTS

Nice one :thumbup:

·
Truffle shuffle king
1,281 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Spielburg was busy when I called so I had to improvise and get a sheep to hold it while I rode off.... I edited it down 20 minutes
as I was gone for that long.... The grass did grow though in that time.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts