1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Stone Crazy
5,311 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
1,323 Posts
I suppose Wings and Harleys should be classed as lorries then, along with Bentleys.

·
Registered
2,556 Posts
All signed :thumbup:

Like I would justify those Pillocks views :D

·
Stone Crazy
5,311 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
well look at the name of the bloke that started the ban 2 strokes, Michael Hunt = Mike Hunt say the name quickly

·
Should know better
2,980 Posts
They haven't exactly garnered much support, though, have they? The most signatures that any have had is four and most only two. Not a resounding success, I'd say.. :rolleyes:

·
Stone Crazy
5,311 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
They haven't exactly garnered much support, though, have they? The most signatures that any have had is four and most only two. Not a resounding success, I'd say.. :rolleyes:

thankfully that is the case Lulu, This just goes to show the kind of fruit lops we have in this country really

·
Premium Member
7,170 Posts
On a serious note, and I think the petitions should be taken seriously, otherwise they'll just be discontinued, I'm seriously tempted to look into starting an ePetition to re-instate the rolling 25 year free road tax rule for classic vehicles. It just doesn't seem fair that people that preserve older historic vehicles, which mostly have limited road use, have already well and truly offset their carbon cost, and cause very little wear on the road, are required to be taxed all year at considerable cost.

Would anyone agree?

·
Stone Crazy
5,311 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Bob i would agree with you aboht the tax it has been done at least twice so far, and all we got back was a email from the PM or whatever PLEB basicaly saying £uc& you you are goiung to pay whether you like it or not

·
Premium Member
7,170 Posts
Bob i would agree with you aboht the tax it has been done at least twice so far, and all we got back was a email from the PM or whatever PLEB basicaly saying £uc& you you are goiung to pay whether you like it or not

When I was in Belgium with Sean a few months ago, I was chatting to an old boy to was driving around in his old Kubelwagen. Unless I understood him wrong, there is a similar rolling free road tax law in Belgium, so it would be interesting to know how many other Euro states have it? It would surely give some clout to an ePetition is many others did it?

:D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts