Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
SHW'MAE BUTT
3,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
DID any one feel the Earth Quake 3.6 on the Richter scale. Up North this morning or was it Stuarts Stelvio falling over. :D

·
Should know better
2,980 Posts
I didn't feel the earth move last night either :(

·
2 bikes = twice as happy
4,354 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Vader
3.6 :icon_smile: maybe digi fell out me bed:icon_smile:

What the hell was he doing in your bed?... Wait!... I don't want to know! :D
3.6 maybe digi fell out of bed :)
seems to have caused a quantum time shift paradox of something as Winxp can quote Lord Vader before he has said it:confused:

·
Should know better
2,980 Posts
Poor you!! :laughing3: :laughing5: :laughing7: :laughing9: :laughing1: :laughing8: :laughing6: :laughing4:
But now I've seen your latest avatar, who knows what might happen...:D

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
DID any one feel the Earth Quake 3.6 on the Richter scale. Up North this morning or was it Stuarts Stelvio falling over. :D
the Stelvios still upright ( for a change ), it was probably me falling over, suffering from Kronenberg AIDS (Alcohol Induced Dizzy Spells)
:bootyshake: :thumbup:

·
Registered
2,556 Posts
Theres was also a 0.6 in cumbria on the 14th at 18.52, and also a 2.3 at applelcross on the 18th at 6.19 there be another small one in a few days i'm guessing.
I think I read somewhere there are about 15.000 tremors a year in the uk.

·
SHW'MAE BUTT
3,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
seems to have caused a quantum time shift paradox of something as Winxp can quote Lord Vader before he has said it:confused:

I agree must be something to do the the space time, paradoxical, quantum physical, earth displacement theory working there somewhere, for Craig to quote on Vaders quote which had not be written yet. Or Craig could be an Alien or Back from, the Future. :confused:

·
SHW'MAE BUTT
3,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
He's a sneaky sod, my qoute was for his original post that was before me, he then posted again changing `me` to `of` and must have sneakily got an admin to remove his original post.

Come on Pete own up, what was Russ doing in your bed :D

No Craig, or should I say Michel and where do you keep the Delorean :D:D:D

·
Deer Dodger
3,199 Posts
Theres was also a 0.6 in cumbria on the 14th at 18.52, and also a 2.3 at applelcross on the 18th at 6.19 there be another small one in a few days i'm guessing.
I think I read somewhere there are about 15.000 tremors a year in the uk.

I doubt they wouldn't even have noticed it in Applecross

Unless of course it rattled their drams in the Hotel :D:D

1 - 16 of 16 Posts