Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
geriatric
2,474 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was bidding on some moto-x boots on ebay and noticed the links they give you for altrnative similar items.
check out what they class as similar,they remind me of what was on a posting recently about mabel's knee and what might have possibly been the cause of the fall......................

AXO RC-6 Red / White / Black Motocross Boots Size 9£149.9917-Jul-07 10:24:15 BST
Sexy black patent steel heel side lace thigh boots UK9£39.9909-Jul-07 21:14:22 BST

not sure if I'd be able to change gear, tempted to find out,after all they're my size and ebay recomends as an alternative.
what do you think?:confused:

·
Generalissimo Tea Boy
6,031 Posts
I was bidding on some moto-x boots on ebay and noticed the links they give you for altrnative similar items.
check out what they class as similar,they remind me of what was on a posting recently about mabel's knee and what might have possibly been the cause of the fall......................

AXO RC-6 Red / White / Black Motocross Boots Size 9£149.9917-Jul-07 10:24:15 BST
Sexy black patent steel heel side lace thigh boots UK9£39.9909-Jul-07 21:14:22 BST

not sure if I'd be able to change gear, tempted to find out,after all they're my size and ebay recomends as an alternative.
what do you think?:confused:
Those are perfectly acceptable motorbike safety gear. I mean you don't think a Hollywood film would promote the use of them on a bike unless they were safe.

Don't call me babe!!!!!!!;)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts