Honda XRV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Matron
12,080 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
DOnt know what the weather is like where you are but in wales we have been having thunder and lightening for the last 2 hours. Dont like thunder storms. (or spiders for that matter) and Mr Mabel will be out for the night so I have a dark house, thunder and lightening all I need is for incy wincey to come out from behind the sofa and I will be a complete wreck

What scares you lot :pale: :pale: :pale: :pale:

·
Premium Member
9,523 Posts
Women......... especially Mrs S.

·
Huh?
2,328 Posts
DaveS said:
Women......... especially Mrs S.
+1
and I've never met her :lol: :lol:

Wimmin's, can't live with 'em, and you can't live with 'em. S'all a mystery to us men folk!! And I've got three in the house, but they're all asleep!!

-Simon

PS I'm outside a bottle of wine and a couple of Pimms, no offense intended or should be taken!

G

·
Women, Cage drivers and worst of all Women cage drivers in BMW's apart from that not bothered about anything else :lol:

·
Registered
459 Posts
I could see you flashing from my house mable, but it never came this far it missed us

·
I will wash it I promise!
2,022 Posts
heights :oops: - which is why i took up climbing - go figure!!

speakign of climbing Mabel - i saw your pictures of tryfan in the photos section - i love that hill!

some great scrambles up there!

actually come to think of it - snowdonia is great!! :D

·
Still comfortably numb
435 Posts
Slimie said:
And I've got three in the house, but they're all asleep!!

PS I'm outside a bottle of wine and a couple of Pimms
Ahhh - Three of them, one of you......I make that Pimms O'Clock :roll:

-----------------------------------------------------------------
PS - I'm afraid of hard work, it scares the p*ss out of me

G

·
Pete Rock said:
Rats, big rats with teeth, rats as big as bunnies

I once read a very good book about'em. Was an english book, forgot the name and writer though...
Story about big big BIG rats, slowly growing bigger, more intelligent etc in the city of london. Read it at a campsite, at night... Every sound scared the living cr*p out of me... :D

Apart from that, scared of fuel prices... and therefore the weather, when I decide to take the pushbike to work...

·
whys the rum always gone?
17,680 Posts
nuthin scares me :twisted: that is unless mrs chads on the warpath :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: then i go and hide in the den with moby :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
649 Posts
Flying.....feckin hate it!

Heights too but not sure if that's what i hate about flying.

Thinking of trying a hypnotherapist to cure me cos both can be very limiting :(

·
Registered
212 Posts
the wife,s shopping trips you know the ones when they say "just looking" and come back with 15 full shopping bags.................. :shock: :shock:
volvo drivers :bootyshake: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

·
Serial Scenic Router
1,369 Posts
The prospect of marriage and kids!! eeeeeeeeeeeeak!

Wearwolves (I KNOW they're no real but still don't like em! :oops: )

Getting eaten by a shark whilst out spearfishing!

Fear is good for keeping you alive, but confidence is definately the feeling you have before you know better!! sure we've all experienced that one! :D

·
Registered
364 Posts
I don't like heights, although I do like rollercoasters which often involves height - guess I'm never up high enough for long enough for it to be a problem :D

I used to love flying but I've become increasingly reluctant to fly over the past couple of years - not sure why though.

Tony

·
Mines a big red one
6,178 Posts
africatijn said:
Pete Rock said:
Rats, big rats with teeth, rats as big as bunnies

I once read a very good book about'em. Was an english book, forgot the name and writer though...
Story about big big BIG rats, slowly growing bigger, more intelligent etc in the city of london. Read it at a campsite, at night... Every sound scared the living cr*p out of me... :D

Apart from that, scared of fuel prices... and therefore the weather, when I decide to take the pushbike to work...
James Herbert mate, I think it was called Rats and was part of a trilogy ( that's three stories ) If I'm wrong motormouth will be along in a minute to correct me cos she's still got my copies.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts