Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Offering XRV members competitive rates on electrical work in and around Surrey and surrounding counties.

I'm a time-served electrician who took a 'proper' apprenticeship in 2008 and worked my way to becoming fully qualified to City and Guilds standards (2330 and the gold standard 2391 inspection and testing qualification). Other qualifications include AM2, NVQ, and 17th edition update.

Please contact me at tim(at)wheaton.me.uk or 0 7762 740 951 (Odd formatting is in the hope of defeating spammers/scammers :))

I'm also happy to perform routine servicing and maintenance tasks on Africa Twins as I've maintained mine since 2006 and know them well enough now to feel comfortable working on someone elses Africa Twin.

·
Registered
2,556 Posts
Good luck to you mate ,hope you get some work from this.
I will need a house rewiring soonish and will give you a shout when I need a estimate.
I'll need a good plumber/ heating fitter and tiler and and well the list is never ending

·
Registered
3,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Many thanks Paul! I have a great group of guys I can call on so jobs of any size are welcome.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Hi Paul, plumbing and heating is my means of earning a crust. If you need any advice, info or help let me know. Rick. I am Gas Safe registered, etc.
:thumbup::thumbup:

·
SOTGATT
3,522 Posts
Getting like a Freemasons Lodge on here...:D

Reactions: Jem

·
Wing Commander
14,437 Posts
1 - 9 of 9 Posts