Honda XRV Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
It's Just A Ride....
1,499 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Rear brake sorted.... New Rubber on the Front... Oil & Filter... Scotoiler repaired... Even a Jet Wash (Which means all those drop marks now show!!! :rolleyes: )

Six Hours riding this afternoon... God I'd missed her... :happy8: (I know sad git...:rolleyes: )

Just thought I'd share :)

·
whys the rum always gone?
17,680 Posts
i know how you feel ive not been able to ride for near a couple of weeks and got out today for a blast and boy did i gell with the vara today:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:**** its fast when you wind it up:D:D:D:D

·
Tropical Member
2,037 Posts

·
21st Century Schizoid Man
2,428 Posts
Rear brake sorted.... New Rubber on the Front... Oil & Filter... Scotoiler repaired... Even a Jet Wash (Which means all those drop marks now show!!! :rolleyes: )

Six Hours riding this afternoon... God I'd missed her... :happy8: (I know sad git...:rolleyes: )

Just thought I'd share :)
Good to read she's back in her stable Fletch :)

For my part, I just got back from a 410 mile round trip to a family wedding oop north and Boris was such a good boy!
But I deeply embarrassed him and me by setting off to come home without taking the lock out of the back wheel - I fell straight over the moment the available movement was used and my partner was there to waive me off :oops:
I haven't done anything like that in aaaaages... still, it was only a matter of time

And the poinnt of this story is - me crash bars have now officially paid for themselves! :laughing8:

Waive?!?, Wave!!!

·
17,680 Posts
Good to read she's back in her stable Fletch :)

For my part, I just got back from a 410 mile round trip to a family wedding oop north and Boris was such a good boy!
But I deeply embarrassed him and me by setting off to come home without taking the lock out of the back wheel - I fell straight over the moment the available movement was used and my partner was there to waive me off :oops:
I haven't done anything like that in aaaaages... still, it was only a matter of time

And the poinnt of this story is - me crash bars have now officially paid for themselves! :laughing8:

Waive?!?, Wave!!!
hope you didnt over do it picking boris up dude remember your still a bit fragile;)

·
21st Century Schizoid Man
2,428 Posts
hope you didnt over do it picking boris up dude remember your still a bit fragile;)
Thanks Chad :)
I was about to start taking luggage off when I realised a bloke had appeared and had grabbed the rear end ready to lift, so what with him and R, Boris was upright in a flash and I just had to grab something in the middle and say "huup" :) :) oh, and wounds are still connected in all the right places :cool:

·
17,680 Posts
Thanks Chad :)
I was about to start taking luggage off when I realised a bloke had appeared and had grabbed the rear end ready to lift, so what with him and R, Boris was upright in a flash and I just had to grab something in the middle and say "huup" :) :) oh, and wounds are still connected in all the right places :cool:
good good:cool::cool:

·
Premium Member
10,746 Posts

But I deeply embarrassed him and me by setting off to come home without taking the lock out of the back wheel - I fell straight over the moment the available movement was used

And the poinnt of this story is - me crash bars have now officially paid for themselves!
No,no,no you got his all wrong,trust me on this
This is just to show how well we spent the money on our bikes:D
My rspnse would have been" Thank god i spent this money on the crash bars,do you know how much this could have cost??"

once i would have regained consciousness i.......................................:D:D

1 - 14 of 14 Posts