Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys
I'm doing Enduro Africa this year in aid of Unicef, Touch Africa, The Nelson Mandela Childrens Fund and Sentebale and I'm attempting to raise the whopping amount of £5000 before october. Check out my website here for info Mad Daves Charity Ride

It's approx 2000km offroad in 10 days and we'll be riding Honda CRF230's which will be donated to health workers after the ride. I'm over the £1500 with sponsorship but have a long way to go, so if you'd like to sponsor me I'd be very grateful. If XRV want to send me some stickers/ t shirt etc I'll logo up my lid too and get some pics done. As well as money I have a fairly extensive kitlist on the site with that I need to get hold of for the ride (I've never done offroad before). So if anyone can donate or loan some of the items.. Motocross body armour/boots pants etc I'd be chuffed to bits. Please take time to look at the site, there are many ways to donate, Paypal/switch etc and if you'd like to change some lives without leaving your chair, this is your chance to make a huge difference... Thank you

Mad Dave

·
Captain unsensible.......
2,553 Posts
dave Idid this in 2008 - it isabsolutely amazing -I can lend you some decent body armour, knee guards and elbow guards..

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the very generous offers guys.. I've now managed to get all I need together. I'm right looking forward to the trip now... I'll get some funky pics to share with a bit o luck, and the nice guys at "minidvcam" have loaned me a helmet cam, so ya can all have a good laugh when I bring back the footage of me "ragdolling" through the savannah !! LOL

1 - 4 of 4 Posts