Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
it's about an hour......
2,198 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ive bought a AT and would like to fit Engine Bars for when (not if!!!) I drop it. Ive checked ebay and they are £169 + 5p+p. Is this about the right price??? Does anyone know where else to buy them from which wont cost this much, I dont mind second hand! I will put a wanted posting on the for sale and wanted, but wasnted a rough estimate of cost before I do.

·
2,701 Posts
Wemoto supply the SW motech bar's (well tested by many on here :rolleyes:), they were about £120 but with the euro exchange rate i expect they will have gone up.

They do come up on ebay s/h but not worth waiting as a drop meantime will soon outwiegh any saving.

·
Registered
1,412 Posts
check-out handguards/bark-busters too, the ones with metal/alloy inner rail, getting home from the Lake district is easier with a scratched fairing than it is with no clutch-lever!!! or carry a spare/tools on a long trip. Used on ebay cheap... BMW 1150 pretty good, but are sought after, acerbis v.good. I have the fairing/engine tank bars, dropped her a week later thinking the side stand was down... paid for themselves. Wemoto raised the price by £55 the week after!! lucky me. lots of Makes of crash bars with a range of prices... some seeming silly, but if they look trick & do their job if you're unlucky enough to need them. ebay Uk & Germany.

·
foreign member
10 Posts
Hello Guys!

It is my first post... I´m from Brazil (and sorry about my english) ... so, after 10 years looking for a XRV RD07 finally I found it !!! it is a 1995 XRV equal to 0 km, was item collection of a person, only 19,7k km... and now...it sits in my garage! :D

If you don´t know, this model is very very rare on Brazil. About 94/95 it is estimated that only 18 were imported (Honda didn´t bring) ! because this, this bike is very expensive around here...

My last bike was a 94 Cagiva Elefant 900... I loved it...

Well, know, I´m looking for parts and acessories... can anyone help me ?

I would like a Engine Bars, one largest windshield, one centre stand and one more robust holder (I dont know how to say in english - the piece that is placed on the back and we put the case, like Givi) ...

I foud this stand below. Is it plug-and-play ??

Honda XRV750 RD7 Africa Twin Centre Stand 1993-2002 on eBay (end time 23-Apr-10 19:07:36 BST)

Thank you very much!!

Osvalter ( nick TW )

Sao Paulo / Brazil

·
Registered
232 Posts
To me it looks like original Honda centerstand.

I have RickyCross stand in mine, and I find it very poor. Been thinking about getting original Honda part.

Stay away from bars wich attach to sumpguard.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts