Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,354 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am not a big football fan but I watched the last 30 mins of the England game tonight. England won 8-0, which is great but it was against a team of amateur part timers who are ranked equal bottom of the international teams. 8-0!! it should have been 80-0. Yet the pundits are all slapping themselves on the back saying how well the team and the individuals performed. Football really is a load of bollox played by overpaid shysters. :hitler:

·
one-legged member
4,493 Posts
Although I like to watch the odd game of football I wouldn't disagree with your sentiments.

·
Registered
530 Posts
Football = a game played by boys pretending to be hurt for 90 minutes

Rugby = a game played by men pretending not to be hurt for 80 minutes

·
Deer Dodger
3,199 Posts
Stoopid game, the Scots must have worst team on the world :mad::mad:

Think I'll give up watching them, they are making me upset :(

·
SOTGATT
3,522 Posts
The 'Money Men' are starting to ruin Rugby as well chaps......

They'll all get away with what they legally can.....few exceptions (and not only in sport).

It's called 'Professionalism'......shame really....it's ruined a lot of sport for spectators.

Rule changes and video?....I dunno.:(

·
Premium Member
4,354 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
One of the most annoying things in football is attempts to claim a throw in, foul, corner or whatever when it is bleeding obvious to the observer and probably even more obvious to the player it should go the other way. In any other walk of life that would be called cheating. In football it's gamesmanship.

Sent from my iPhone with a smile :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts