Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
528 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've just popped a new event into the calendar - hope I got it right:eek:

Please check out the Essex Air Ambulance Motorcycle Run 2007 - I know it's the week after the National Meet, could be a blast though:D:D:D

·
Cant stop 'tinkering'
1,818 Posts
Excellent - i really want to do this this year :D Have seen previous years where there have been hundreds of bikes travelling along - very cool and a good cause too.

Perhaps we should turn up with our bikes covered in 'mud of the north' for the extra cool factor :D

·
Cant stop 'tinkering'
1,818 Posts
Any mods about ????????????? can you move this to the rideouts please, and maybee make it a sticky so more people can see it - its all for chaaaaaaridy mate :D

·
Cant stop 'tinkering'
1,818 Posts
THANX :D

·
Registered
528 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks Anton;) - bit of a tecnophobe is me:rolleyes:

Technophobe, that's my very own way of saying I'm thick:( - without actually saying it!!;)

·
whys the rum always gone?
17,680 Posts
i do this every year its good fun and theres plenty going on in harwich..you pull in to fords dunton research facillity pay your donation have a walk around get a burger etc then get ready for the off:cool: :cool: :cool:

·
Registered
528 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Excellent - an experienced one!!:blob4:

Do you think we should register one by one, or would there be any benefit to registering as a group? Apparently registering on-line is easier and also enters you in a draw for a new bandit:cool:

What about meeting up somewhere before the run, so that we don't end up spending the rest of the day trying to find each other!!;)

·
whys the rum always gone?
17,680 Posts
Excellent - an experienced one!!:blob4:

Do you think we should register one by one, or would there be any benefit to registering as a group? Apparently registering on-line is easier and also enters you in a draw for a new bandit:cool:

What about meeting up somewhere before the run, so that we don't end up spending the rest of the day trying to find each other!!;)
what would you want a bandit for:confused: :D you can meet at chads pad tis not far from me:cool:

·
Registered
528 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
what would you want a bandit for:confused: :D you can meet at chads pad tis not far from me:cool:
I want a Bandit;), cause I can sell it an' get cool things for [email protected]:cool::cool::cool:

Sounds like a good plan to meet at yours, Ta!!:D Them we can go down 'En Masse':cool:

·
Cant stop 'tinkering'
1,818 Posts

·
Registered
528 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Great Pics Anton:D:D:D

Soooooo, how long was YOUR stoppie???;)

Was a Great day in all, look forward to the same next year - I think we'll try the pre-booking, see how that goes!!:rolleyes:

·
Cant stop 'tinkering'
1,818 Posts
My fave pic from the day - Craig Jones and his assistant doing a peak scraping stoppie !!!!!!!!!! :

·
Cant stop 'tinkering'
1,818 Posts
1 - 19 of 19 Posts