Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Cant stop 'tinkering'
1,818 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got a pass to go out and play again for the morning only - have to be back home by 2pm (ish)

Starting from Colchester out towards Saffron Walden then back to Colchester.

No real firm route planned, but will be mostly back roads and some green lanes. Bout 100 miles max.

Anyone wanna join me ????????????????????

(i went out last sunday, and the lanes were dry, but VERY rutted in places from 4x4's)

·
Registered
528 Posts
Sounds VERY good:D:D:D

I just need to sort out the immobiliser on my bike - came home on the back of a lorry last week:(

I'll let you know, be great to see you again:thumbup:

·
Registered
528 Posts
Ahh sorry chaps, not this time:(:(:(

I've been looking into removing the offending immobilser myself, but the word is DON'T:confused:

Sooooooooooo, bike's booked in end of next week.................

Have a great ride, I'll join you for the next one!!!

·
Top Cat
1,636 Posts
My Twin is wearing road tyres at the moment or I would have been tempted.

(With a bit more notice I may be coaxed into changing back to the Karoos, but my 100-mile commute plays havoc with offroad tyres.)

·
Cant stop 'tinkering'
1,818 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ahh sorry chaps, not this time:(:(:(

I've been looking into removing the offending immobilser myself, but the word is DON'T:confused:

Sooooooooooo, bike's booked in end of next week.................

Have a great ride, I'll join you for the next one!!!

What you need an immobiliser for - you could immobilise any scrotes yourself :naka:

No worries mate - catch up another time ----------------- would you be up for a ride around Thetford - its jolly good fun :thumbright:

·
Cant stop 'tinkering'
1,818 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
My Twin is wearing road tyres at the moment or I would have been tempted.

(With a bit more notice I may be coaxed into changing back to the Karoos, but my 100-mile commute plays havoc with offroad tyres.)

Hi James - will sort out some Thetford rides soon :king:

·
Cant stop 'tinkering'
1,818 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
May well be possible, but I'll need to confirm later.

Looks like its just gonna be me - dont worry if you cant make it, i know its a bit of a trek for you. As per the other replies, will sort out something for Thetford Forest soon - you will love it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:happy6:

·
Ride the Sumo!
1,079 Posts
I'm working on the boss for a pass - am on leave the whole week so if I work hard this weekend (read sand down all woodwork and undercoat etc) then I might!

·
Ride the Sumo!
1,079 Posts
No chance apparently I have more chance of f****** my wife up the a***!!!

·
Registered
528 Posts
I'd definitely be up for a ride around Thetford:thumbup: - let me know when;)

Well I hope you have a great ride on Monday anyway - let me know if you need a coffee / tea break, you'd be most welcome:D:D:D

·
Registered
71 Posts
Hi Anton I'd have loved to bring my AT along to this! Sadly it's going to be a while til I get my wheel rebuild sorted. :(

How was the ride? Do you ride round Essex green lanes much?

I did get my K60s today - they look great - so I'll definitely be interested in riding some mildly rough stuff soon!

Cheers, Andy / acid :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts