Honda XRV Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello All,
I am about to become the proud owner of a 2005 Transalp in silver, and am hoping to get myself out there on some more adventurous rides than the run of the mill stuff.
I look forward to the banter and useful info you kind peeps will be able to throw my way.
Regards, Lee 41 Romford Essex UK.:D

·
OVALTEENY !!!
6,063 Posts
Welcome Lee

·
Registered
2,556 Posts
Welcome Lee to undoubtedly the world best repository of motor cycle engineering fault finding old farts on this planet .:D
One request I have to ask, will there be pics of your two wheel parambulator ( bike ) forthcoming ? :thumb:

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the replies chaps. Yes as soon as I've taken possession of the old girl I'll get some pics. Mind you, I already have a long mental list of to-do's, to make it my own. Think this could become a bit of an obsession :D

·
Older, but no wiser!
3,836 Posts
Thanks for the replies chaps. Yes as soon as I've taken possession of the old girl I'll get some pics. Mind you, I already have a long mental list of to-do's, to make it my own. Think this could become a bit of an obsession :D
There are MUCH worse things to get obsessed about than an old Tranny....... ;)

Enjoy it, with a bit of luck you are taking over the ownership just as it is about to get warmer :)

·
Registered
12,768 Posts
Welcome to owning a great bike and a great forum.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

·
Should know better
2,980 Posts
Welcome Lee. You will fit in here so long as you are mad as a box of frogs. Looking forward to seeing pics of the bike. :)

·
one-legged member
4,493 Posts
Mind you, I already have a long mental list of to-do's, to make it my own. Think this could become a bit of an obsession :D
That's half the fun, welcome and congrats on your new bike :thumbright:

·
Registered
3,481 Posts
welcome Lee.....watch it, being in Essex I get the feeling you are dangerously close to some of the "nuttest" nutters on this forum.......:D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts