·
Premium Member
10,746 Posts
Oh cool Mudwiz is back and asking about ride outs:thumbup:

Good to see you here, muddy:toothy1:

·
Premium Member
10,746 Posts
I wish i could but the bike is to new and i know your sort of a "gentle ride and play" in the Mud:rolleyes::rolleyes::toothy1:
Have fun chris:thumbup:

·
Ride any Road. Ask me...
2,574 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
What we on Now Chris last thing I remebered was a yellow thing or I have I missed something??
Sorry Phil, just noticed this. Have borrowed my Dad's XR650, a bike I know quite well, so have access to proper play time! I'm really slow at the moment as Ollie and Matt will testify, but hoping to get up to speed in the next couple of months. The yellow Magna does lane, only even slower!

·
Apprentice Mud...wiz
442 Posts
Matt will tell you he's slow. I will tell you he's really fast. :hitler:

·
Matt
182 Posts

·
Apprentice Mud...wiz
442 Posts
Actually, don't let either of these boys imply they are slow!

Matt - that is fantastic video. Given there are about 3.5km of lanes there!

Matt, back me up. I am sloooooow :cool:

Oh, and do you fancy doing all the northants lanes this weekend, as long as we visit scubridge(sp) ski slope I am easy where else we go :)
Make the everyone come along:
BT, GOG, PD, DRZ man, Leeds man, 600ALP man?, CANAM, kitped? and MUDWIZ!!! and everyone else!

·
Matt
182 Posts
Matt, back me up. I am sloooooow :cool:

Oh, and do you fancy doing all the northants lanes this weekend, as long as we visit scubridge(sp) ski slope I am easy where else we go :)
Make the everyone come along:
BT, GOG, PD, DRZ man, Leeds man, 600ALP man?, CANAM, kitped? and MUDWIZ!!! and everyone else!
I'm up for that, don't mention it to you know who, I'm not going to see her when I'm all sweaty in full offroad gear :rolleyes:

I'm busy sunday morning, but I can hoon it up there and meet you somewhere if you've already started.

·
Registered
145 Posts
Hi Littleport,

nice footage , wow its got dry up there three weeks ago it was a bog!!
I am off to ride the Himalayas later this year and i am in the market for a head cam what one do you use ? and was that a standard lens?

SPG

1 - 20 of 21 Posts