Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just joined your forum. Based in the SW on the edge of Exmoor, was riding lardy GS's (most models) for the last 5 years. Sold the last one to fund a holiday to NY two weeks ago and have somehow ended up with an 1100RT that will be for sale in five weeks after a holiday in Germany. It's the most boring (yet good) bike I have ever owned.

Thinking now want to get back to riding trails and reckon an XR650 looks like the sort of thing that would suit. Do many come up for sale and is the kick start hard work or pretty easy to get the hang of?

·
Premium Member
10,746 Posts
Welcome to the forum:thumbup:
not by any chance trippy from the GS'er forum?:D:D
Used to have a 1100Rt as well,as you say brilliant bike but a bit boring

·
Premium Member
10,746 Posts
Yes but those days are well behind me honest :D
Well our self help group is over there in the corner:rolleyes:

Hello my name is...
and i have been misled for the last few years but now i am better:D

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hello you. I did think for abot about your dads bike when it was up for sale a few weeks back but I want to use the RT for the trip at the end of May. After that, well I'm not 100% sure what I'll do but I do miss riding the trails. Might have a look at the 400's as well.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Jays feeling is the 400 is more versatile. The 650 is bonkers and very powerful great fun just sometimes too much power
Thanks, I'll look them up and see if I can find one somewhere near to home to have a look at.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts