Honda XRV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Huh?
2,328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Tesco Mega Store, blue AT with an XRV sticker on the screen, was it you?

Was about to go and introduce myself, blinked and you'd gone :confused:

Whoever you are, fancy a ride out one day?

Bring on the "not me's", I can take it:rolleyes::rolleyes:

-Simon

·
Premium Member
10,746 Posts
Bring on the "not me's", I can take it:rolleyes::rolleyes:

-Simon
It could have been me but
I never shop at Tescos
I dont have a blue @
and i dont have a clue where Exeter is:D:D:D

so no i don't think it was me sorry:D

·
Site Admin
2,420 Posts

·
Huh?
2,328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I reckon it was the late Dave Southam's AT - bought on Saturday by my mate DRLANER who lives in Exeter. (I took him up to collect it on my AT)

He loves the bike! Here is a link with some pics before he bought it to see if it look like the one - gotta be the one you saw.

http://www.xrv.org.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=24190
I think we have a winner, now I really wish I'd said hello.

-Simon

·
Wing Commander
14,437 Posts
OK for all those it was not, was it you on the south circular just near St Dunstans , Catford on Saturday morning? You followed me for a bit.

·
Do you have any cheese?
313 Posts
Hello Slimie, That was me (DRLANER) Real name Adam. We'll have to meet up some time for a ride!

Churrs!

·
Registered
900 Posts
What about the [email protected] heading east on A40 out of Oxford Sunday at 13:30?? I was headng west(blue @). Waved like an idiot(it's the only way I know) but no acknowledgement. :hello2::hello2::hello2:

·
Geeking it out!
1,061 Posts
And what about the AT with the Touratech panniers and seat that parks next to me in the Bike park at Oxford Brookes Uni, anyone here??

Maybe we need a spotted thread?

·
Complete Member
3,904 Posts
Hello Slimie, That was me (DRLANER) Real name Adam. We'll have to meet up some time for a ride!

Churrs!
Oi you, who said you could use my photo for your avatar :D

O well alright go on then, I told you that sticker would get you noticed :thumbright:

·
Huh?
2,328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·

Churrs!
Is that Doctor Laner?

Meet for a ride would be great, swanna name a time and place and then we could have a poll and upset everyone!!

Congrat's on a great looking bike, too.

-Simon

·
Huh?
2,328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
And what about the AT with the Touratech panniers and seat that parks next to me in the Bike park at Oxford Brookes Uni, anyone here??

Maybe we need a spotted thread?
Tres Bonne Idee Monsieur Russ, do you want to put it to Dave?

-Simon

·
whys the rum always gone?
17,680 Posts
OK for all those it was not, was it you on the south circular just near St Dunstans , Catford on Saturday morning? You followed me for a bit.
err no:toothy3:

·
Stone Crazy
5,317 Posts
Anette was it you i spotted heading south on the M3 then saturday afternoon around 2 or 3 oclock near fleet, was not anyone from hear on the motorway between Breda and Utrecht around a fortnight ago, i was driving a white scania in holland and a blue Daf on the M3 last saturday

1 - 20 of 21 Posts