Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Bike wont start! Exhasut makes loud bang after piston change and setting cam timing.

I got a stomp juicebox 3 110cc off my friend. He told me he was riding it and the bike slowed down and when he turned it off it wouldn't turn back on. I knew a bit about bikes and after searching forums and watching youtube videos I figured out it was the piston ring were worn. I then asked and actual mechanic and told me the same thing. After changing the piston it had a lot of compression but still wouldn't turn on. I then figured out the cam timing were wrong after fixing this the bike had less compression when you kicked it but still had some. After kicking it a bit with the choke up it made a loud bang/pop like a gun. Kept on kicking then there was another bang. when i tried bump starting it made a loud bang again. The second time I bump started it sounded like the bike turn on for a second but then turned off. Now when i try starting it nothing it wont make a sound or bang at all. Also there is alot of oil leaking from the cylinder i need to get gasket maker but I did put a new gasket.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts