Honda XRV Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
a Salty follower.
1,313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, anyone fancy meeting up for a bimble tomorrow either around Exmoor/ Dartmoor (or Both) I've got a three hours (maybe more) pass and will 'Tatty' juiced up and ready to go. Road only but lots to explore and cobwebs to clear.
Happy to meet Exeter/ Tiverton type areas or meet part way around and peel off earlier (to make it a circular affair)
Give me a shout or I'll just be a billy, I'm happy either way.

·
a Salty follower.
1,313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
well it was short notice, good job I like my own company lol.

·
Premium Member
9,523 Posts
Working on my sons house at the moment as otherwise it would have been great to get out and have a blast.

·
a Salty follower.
1,313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'll work on a bit more notice next time! It's Gonna be great, although it's already baking hot!. Enjoy your housework lol

·
Registered
202 Posts
God damn it... ive been waiting ages for a localish meet n ride out to put some faces to names and meet my fellow XRV'ers and typically im down in london otherwise id have been well up for a bimble about and a brain picking session with me making copious amounts of notes to make sure I capture all relevant Dommie info...

Ill have to keep my eyes peeled for the next one, have fun peeps :cool:

·
Stone Crazy
5,317 Posts
Well i could have rearranged things if i knew a couple of days earlier, still next time,

·
a Salty follower.
1,313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
sorry guys, t'was very late notice. Now I know we have a few local-ish folks who could fancy a blast for a few hours (Rex/Dave I even popped up to Bridgwater to take the North Coast) I'll do a little more forward planning.

You wouldn't have liked it anyway!
2013-07-06 13.37.36.jpg
2013-07-06 13.59.23.jpg

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
Do you take pics of all your bikes overlooking Porlock Bay, looks almost the same as the K100RS pic, notice Speedy still have it.

·
Registered
202 Posts
Looks like a great bimble was had while I was stuck in a punto for five n half hours cooking in traffic so how jealous am I right now, lol

Fingers crossed im free for the next one itching to get out for a ride now, maybe later just did another 4hrs coming back from London to see family, good deed done now for a while anyhow haha

·
a Salty follower.
1,313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Steve, yep quality all the way (the hot chocolate and tootsie rolls were top notch I'll have you know) Dod, Porlock lends itself so well to the photo and I have many a bike pictured here (you also have one cracking Hill to climb to get there as well, and yeas nearly a year on Speed still have my Beemer- price is slowly coming down lol) RM Exmoor on the @ was always going to beat a trip to/From the Big smoke.

To everyone, I'll talk to the better half and try and clear a nice Sunday afternoon mid August, I'll pop a date down good and early (can't promise the weather mind)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts