3,199 Posts
Fantastic ride :thumbup:

But you gotta ask yourself ---

Who built that track :confused:

And why :confused::confused::D:D

·
Registered
167 Posts
Could be Andalucía, lots of old moorish mule trails across the limestone mountains, especially around Granada and the Alpujarras; lots of trailbikers come down here from UK, Germany, Norway.

I'd have to say "hellish good rides" rather than the heavenly end... but I´m an atheist :)

·
Registered
689 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Guys whit about this,, t now this is unbelievable,,, talk about Nutters.
tried tae upload it,, it wont let me... now this is unbelievable,,, email me tae see it,,, only if ye want [email protected]

·
Registered
167 Posts
Takes too long to read....

If I started writing in pure "Wigan" and Cat in "East Anglian", things would become very confusing.:confused: Anyone from Noocassle here?

Same over here, if I try talking "Andalu" spanish to a Madrid spaniard, there would be long pauses whilst he deciphered in his head..:)

·
Registered
924 Posts
Takes too long to read....

If I started writing in pure "Wigan" and Cat in "East Anglian", things would become very confusing.:confused: Anyone from Noocassle here?

Same over here, if I try talking "Andalu" spanish to a Madrid spaniard, there would be long pauses whilst he deciphered in his head..:)
well i for one could read your pure Wigan :thumbright:

·
Registered
167 Posts
@wiganchris... 'ad thee jackbit yet?

apart from motorcycling, the only sport that interests me (excluding the ususal M+F sweaty stuff) is Rugby League.. me and wife were season ticket holders @ Central Park and early days of Wheelan's Castle. Its not the same watching it on Sky and the occasional trip to Perpignan and Toulouse.(must go when the leythers are there, just to wind 'em up!)..:(

·
Registered
924 Posts
@wiganchris... 'ad thee jackbit yet?

apart from motorcycling, the only sport that interests me (excluding the ususal M+F sweaty stuff) is Rugby League.. me and wife were season ticket holders @ Central Park and early days of Wheelan's Castle. Its not the same watching it on Sky and the occasional trip to Perpignan and Toulouse.(must go when the leythers are there, just to wind 'em up!)..:(
aye lad, i wer klempt :thumbright: and give the leythers one from me, inbred monkeys :D

·
Registered
689 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
wigan chris.. a cannae understaun ye ... ye need tae write in queens english no that native yokel.......... an elvie... a acannae understaun yersel eether.........ye`s need tae git yer acts the gither an goawainbileyerheedsyemugsye`s :thumbright:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts