Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry I repeat post 'cause I put it in a wrong place , I think ......
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi uk & world-wide friends

Just share with you some pics of a very nice ride days ago somewhere in Spain

Who said that Domis are an "cast iron old-motorbike" (sorry for this impossible translation of the spanish saying "HIERRO". :lol:

A friend with 12GS:

Domi did well where some other HP2's tried some sand 8) :

Its me sailing:

Landscape:

River canyon:

Nice tramp (porky smelling) :

Domi escaping from porky tramp:

Fantastic bath!

Can't imagine how domi's and africa's and xtr-660's and GS650Dakar's dynamic behaviour changes after installation of HFS suspension system :shock:

That's all folks 8) 8)

·
Registered
1,207 Posts
A1!! :thumbleft:

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
piguglyshandydrinker said:
Cool pic's mate, where in Spain???

Phil
there are hundreds of kms with sand ways running across pine forests . Reference area is somewhere in between Segovia and Valladolid (provinces in the middle of spain) and some town could be Coca.

very nice riding on sand ... but the first time you need to be very confident with gas handle continously on and putting your weight right on the rear wheel and praying something in case it helps :?

·
Registered
4,811 Posts
Just came back from a few days on the Costa Blanca (cheap holiday). On the bus from the airport I noticed lots of trails leading over what looked like hundreds of square miles of uncultivated and ungrazed "scrub" land. I wonder if it's possible to trail-ride there? What's the law like about off-road riding? Do the land owners mind off-road riders on scrub land?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts