Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Tony ( not his real name) a mate and fellow XRV rider,
was just going up to bed, when he heard a noise in the garden. He looked out of the bedroom window and saw three hooded Scrotes trying to get his AT out of the shed! His first instinct was to rush down and batter the living crap out of them ( being a former Royal Marine this would have been no problem). However, common sense won the day and he decided to call the Police

However, they told him that if the perpetrators were not actually in the house, there was nothing they could do as there were no patrol cars in the area, so no-one was available to catch the thieves. He said ok, hung up, counted to 30 intending to revert to plan A, but then he had an idea and rang the Police again, and said,
"Hello. I just rang you a few seconds ago because there were people in my shed? Well, you don't have to worry about them now, I've just shot them all."

Within two minutes a piercing beam of light from a helicopter floodlit the garden and within five minutes there were 3 police cars, an armed response team and two ambulances outside his house. Of course, they caught the burglars red-handed in double quick time. The poor sods couldn’t believe what was going on and just stood there like startled rabbits in headlights.

When things had died down the Inspector in charge at the scene said to Tony: "I thought you said you'd shot them!"

He replied with a grin: "I thought you said there was no-one available!"

:D

I was going to post this in the Jokes Forum but as it had disappeared when I came to send it, I put it here. Well............. it is partly true(ish)

·
whys the rum always gone?
17,680 Posts
now its storys like that that make me think with a little bit of savvy alls good in the world ................well done tony you are todays official hero:cool::cool::cool::cool:

·
2,701 Posts
Heard that tale with a few different slants, but it's still amusing.:icon_smile:

The sad thing is that most of the time it would be the only way to get any sort of response from the police, :confused:

I expect most of the time they are sat in the office filling out the unnecesary mountain of paperwork.

·
21st Century Schizoid Man
2,428 Posts
To support our local emergency services; we had a car park itself with some force in the front wall of our garden last year - taken without owners consent and three dudes in hoodies and trainers inside. The police ambulance and fire brigade were there in about six or so minutes and, as the guys did a runner, the dog team arrived to track them about five minutes later.

Mind you, on other occasions, we have been told our call wasn't important enough so fair doos... :munky2:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts