Honda XRV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
Craigypops
6,747 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What is it lately with all these stories in the papers about the fatties losing weight, with the obligatory picture of them holding out some old trousers they used to wear showing how much they have lost?

The problem I have is how the papers give them such a pat on the back like they have done some really good thing. No they haven’t, they have spent the last 20 years stuffing their fat faces with all manner of sh!te and become obese. They have been eating healthy for 6 months and suddenly they have done a tremendous thing, well what about al the slim people who have been eating healthy for the past 20 years to constantly stay slim and fit? Surely that is a more recognisable feat? It p!sses me off.

You also get the usual reason too. “he decided to lose weight after seeing himself in this photo taken at a family wedding”. What, he didn’t realise he was a 25 stone fat [email protected] until someone took a photo and shown him, jesus wept!

If you’re a fatty and want to lose weight, good for you, do it. Just don’t go running to the papers like is some big fekkin achievement because it’s not. The big effort would have been to have the will power to not stuff ya kite with everything that moves for the last 20 years like most people do so by all means go on ya diet, lose the weight, get healthy and stfu about it!

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Pleb
1,792 Posts
And blokes who say "I need a fast bike with plenty of power to get me out of trouble."

er.... that'll be the same power that got you downloading in your boxers mate!

·
Wing Commander
14,437 Posts
I am anorexic. Anorexic people look at themselves in the mirror and think they look fat.;)

·
Wing Commander
14,437 Posts

·
Craigypops
6,747 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Oh Chris you know the very buttons to press my friend! :D

Just got to love anything that says `delivered to your door` yeah thanks for that because the postie usually leaves them at the end of the fekkn road you bleedin moron.. they still do it on ukgser `delivered to your door` like it's an added bonus they are giving you, other people just post it to you but these fekwits will post it `to your door` Where else is it going to go? someone should let the royal mail know about this marvelous idea of posting stuff `to your door` it's a fekkin cracking idea!

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
6,174 Posts
I am anorexic. Anorexic people look at themselves in the mirror and think they look fat.;)
No you are not anorexic. When an anorexic person looks in a mirror, they see their entire body and think they look fat.

When you look in a mirror, you need to stand further away to get it all in...

(Hat, one size larger coat than normal after Xmas - and gone...)

·
Registered
687 Posts
i just love these threads, they make my day:toothy10::toothy10::toothy10::toothy10:

have to say i tend to agree with Craig though...We do need a society where people stand up and are accountable for the way they spend their life....

·
Ridden for years
2,806 Posts
I always use two quotes and both come from the doctor on the Jimmy Young show.
One is not relative to this thread, but one is.
And I quote as I don't want to get told off:
"There were no fat people in the concentration camps."

·
Registered
6,174 Posts
I'll just fix that...

have to say i tend to agree with Craig though...We do need a society where people stand up, sit down, stand up, sit down, stand up, sit down, stand up, sit down, stand up, sit down, stand up, sit down, stand up, sit down, stand up, sit down, and are accountable for the way they spend their life....
There ya go. Much better:)

·
Stone Crazy
5,317 Posts

·
Bloody furriner
5,010 Posts
And I quote as I don't want to get told off:
"There were no fat people in the concentration camps."
Yes, being systematically underfed and worked to death at gunpoint is one guaranteed way to lose weight.

Has some downsides though, mind.

I always wonder what kind of point the stupid git who utters this kind of bull thinks he's trying to make...

·
Registered
6,174 Posts
Craig could set up in business supplying his piss by post as a weight loss regimen. It's pre-boiled too ;)

·
Ridden for years
2,806 Posts
I always wonder what kind of point the stupid git who utters this kind of bull thinks he's trying to make...
Unless you have a medical condition, this does proves the point.
You can't sit there with a Twix bar saying I wish I could lose weight.
I am making a concerted effort (Read - New Year's resolution) to stop my chin and stomach from shooting a remake of The Great Escape!
It does get hard and only by doing it from youth would it be easier.
You become more content and generally run around less.

Take ownership and give me your GS:toothy9:

·
Wing Commander
14,437 Posts
Craig could set up in business supplying his piss by post DIRECT TO YOUR DOOR as a weight loss regimen. It's pre-boiled too ;)
You forgot something;)

·
Wing Commander
14,437 Posts
I did indeed. Do you think there would be many piss takers then Chris :D
Craig would never wait long enough for them to hear what they were saying.:D

1 - 20 of 67 Posts