Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Haveing a look round flea bay came across fenda extenda for 650 transalps. They have not even listed them on the web site yet, as they are only just out of the mounds. Have ordered one, will be with me in a couple of days will keep you posted.

link. www.pyramid-plastics.co.uk 01427810473

Rod

·
Registered
1,472 Posts
Have one on the 700 for over a year now. Great job especially in this weather. Fixings have stayed inplace well and it even lasted over 3000 miles through France including toll roads for about 1200.

·
Registered
212 Posts
Hi ,i have mine about 6 months and its a cheap way to keep your bashplate much cleaner!.
I would like the one for the rear wheel (other mark) also ,but a bit to expensive.

Five minut job at most.

First clean the inside of the fender where the Fenda Exdenda is coming.

The Fenda Extenda has 3 stickers ,remove the protection strips and place the Fenda Extenda at the right spot.
You have one shot only because the stickers are strong ,so be careful its correct from the first time.

There are also 3 small screws ,carefuly drill 3 small holes ,left ,right and middle. Watch out that you don't hit the tyre when drilling.

Set the screws and you're done.

Sorry ,sideview only!

Enjoy

·
Registered
63 Posts
Hi ,i have mine about 6 months and its a cheap way to keep your bashplate much cleaner!.
I would like the one for the rear wheel (other mark) also ,but a bit to expensive.

Five minut job at most.

First clean the inside of the fender where the Fenda Exdenda is coming.

The Fenda Extenda has 3 stickers ,remove the protection strips and place the Fenda Extenda at the right spot.
You have one shot only because the stickers are strong ,so be careful its correct from the first time.

There are also 3 small screws ,carefuly drill 3 small holes ,left ,right and middle. Watch out that you don't hit the tyre when drilling.

Set the screws and you're done.

Sorry ,sideview only!

Enjoy
Thank you very much!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts