Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Mines a big red one
6,178 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
FINAL LIST

MOM and Sian.............................................. .................................................. ...........paid
Sharri and J
Craig (Win XP)............................................... .................................................. .........paid
Russ (Digi)............................................ .................................................. ...................paid
Lord an Lady V................................................. .................................................. .........paid
Austin and Ann............................................... .................................................. ..............paid
hudders........................................... .................................................. ............................paid
PaulS............................................. .................................................. ..........................paid
Catherine and some hanger on................................................ .......................................paid
Barftone and Steve............................................. .................................................. ........paid
Phil and Vanessa........................................... .................................................. .............paid

Stubbsie.......................................... .................................................. .........................paid
peterpan241+1..................................... .................................................. .......................paid
Derek (palerider)....................................... .................................................. ....................paid

BECAUSE OF SOME IDIO..................................MEMBERS NOT READING THREAD TITLES WE'RE STILL NOT SURE OF THE NUMBER OF VEGGIES. I RECKON ABOUT FOUR.

IF YOU'RE A VEGGIE ( OR YOUR PARTNER ) PM ME

Phil there's no need for you to because I know Vanessa is strange that way :D:D:D

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.