Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Sir FallofaLott
5,060 Posts
I would like for us all to get one last conf call to discuss good and bad points
Next week tuesday at 21:00 if thats possible (Boris please may we use your facilities again)
Can I suggest we wait until we have all the feedback forms in and have had a chance to digest them. Maybe the week after?

·
A Scotsman....
773 Posts
I am free most evenings, so just let me know

·
Senile member, who r u ?
1,364 Posts
I'd really like to be in on this, but Mon & Weds are out for me as I am working until 10.30, Tues Thurs or Fri would be good.

·
Sir FallofaLott
5,060 Posts
I'd really like to be in on this, but Mon & Weds are out for me as I am working until 10.30, Tues Thurs or Fri would be good.
I have no problem any night that week - whatevers good for everyone else will work just as well for me - be it Tue Thur or Fri :thumbright:

·
A Scotsman....
773 Posts
is the conference call 2morro? what time?

·
A Scotsman....
773 Posts
yea, thats fine with me

·
Premium Member
6,168 Posts
Yes that's ok. Use the usual numbers but please be mindful of the call length. The last quarters bill was a bit scary what with the cost of all those "freephone" calls (especially the international ones).

Sharrie. Are you around to open up the call?

·
A Scotsman....
773 Posts
i dont know if anyone has thought about this, but skype can do the same for free...... tinkin aloud

·
Sir FallofaLott
5,060 Posts
I've just spoken to Sharrie. She's snowed under with preparation for a somewhat unexpected event tomorrow, so wont be around to open the call. Conference call postponed until further notice.

·
Fine, upstanding member
2,296 Posts
Righto Squadron Leader, though if plans change and anyone wants me, I'll be here at my desk with ma moby next to me.

·
A Scotsman....
773 Posts
Are we havin this call?

·
A Scotsman....
773 Posts
1 - 20 of 22 Posts