Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,168 Posts
are not all power rangers lobotomised at birth?

my question would be: does the erm... passanger... legally have to wear a helmet?
Not if it's fitted with seat belts :)

·
May Contain Nuts
2,350 Posts
Just couldn't believe this guys thoughts were oooh i bet it goes fast in a straight line but doesn't corner too well... It's a fekkin funeral hearse you moron! Rossi isn't going to be ragging it round Mugello now is he!

Especially given that the occupant is probably a power-ranger that didn't get round his last corner too well either

·
Doh!!!!!
753 Posts
What is with the all abuse of sportsbike owners? :confused::-D

·
Registered
3,481 Posts
funny enough I have this written in my will. That's the way I want to too, if I fit in there obviously..... Any comments like that from power rangers, and I promise I will come back and stick their GSXR/Ninjas/Blades/R1-2-3-etc. up their back site....rubber bits first juts to be on the safe side.....:D

·
Doh!!!!!
753 Posts
we hates them, precious... dosn't we? yes, we hates them...gollum, gollum...

:joker:
:toothy10::toothy10::toothy10: your hatred of me is noted. There are a few others in front of you though old fruit :-D

·
Older, but no wiser!
3,836 Posts

·
Doh!!!!!
753 Posts
oh I'm used to that, there's always someone in front of me, I ride a 21 yr old transalp...:toothy9:
:-D:-D:-D

·
OVALTEENY !!!
6,063 Posts
I was a power ranger - still have my leathers - race licence expired but have done a few fun endurance races on a Forgotten Era bike (GSXR11 slabside)

·
Wing Commander
14,437 Posts

·
SOTGATT
3,522 Posts

I was just looking at this on Facebook and thinking what a good idea when a comment caught my eye. I couldn't help thinking he must be a lobotomized power ranger.
You don't think he was trying to be witty d'yer ?.......Piss getting a bit cool Craig? :D :D :D

·
Tropical Member
2,037 Posts
But will they still fit him....
Does it really matter? As long as the whip still bites, the handcuffs are WD-40'd and he still has a key?:thumbleft:

·
Wing Commander
14,437 Posts
Does it really matter? As long as the whip still bites, the handcuffs are WD-40'd and he still has a key?:thumbleft:
The key was lost at the same time as his marbles:D

·
Craigypops
6,747 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
1 - 20 of 20 Posts