Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well after much swearing, and painting and lets be honest.. bargaining with the bike to run, start, and generally not break on me..

I am done.. every nut, bolt replaced , most new parts, new suspension. new mosfet, new CDI, new shocks, callipers, tyres.. dash I made myself.. and multifunction clock... even got a proper digital speedo now

and a big thank you to everyone for their encouragement and advice to help me get this bike finished!!!!! :thumbup:

·
Registered
146 Posts
Looking Good Ian, worth all the work now its done, Happy Riding:)

·
Registered
2,539 Posts
WOW that's some cool looking bike Ian . all your time and work and money invested in it has paid off . :cool: are you parked out at Newtown Cove ?

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
cheers, Jake and alias.

i had forgotten how relaxing it was to potter around on a bike, it has been so long since I rode one.. bit of music playing in your ears.. having a one man karaoke show in the helmet...
loved every minute... :p

that spot is a little further out past newtown cove, its boatstrand .. down on the copper coast 4 miles from Bunmahon...

now to organize a little day out to Wicklow with the riders off here.... which is LONG overdue..... good roads.. good weather.. and vast amounts of tea..

·
Registered
265 Posts
Ooooh I like the front rallye fairing..... keep us posted on the Wicklow run out, I could do with a spin over that side

·
OVALTEENY !!!
6,063 Posts
Well done Iain

1 - 6 of 6 Posts